2008 United States Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 United States Open

This is starting to turn into a hell of a tournament. Yesterday was incredible to watch with the top three golfers in the world pairing up and today was just as amazing with Tiger making two eagles in the final six holes. Honestly, I cannot wait for this to start tomorrow. Anyone else tuning in?

I'll probably watch a bit of it, though to be honest I think I'm with most people when I feel like the only thing or player really worth watching is Tiger Woods.

I love Tiger, the guy is ultra competitive and makes some amazing shots. Should be interesting to see how he does considering he is in quite a bit of pain with his knee. You've gotta hand it to him for playing through it.

It should be good.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Yeah, the knee is starting to worry me. If he is going to end up winning this, he will be scraping it togethor towards the end of tomorrow's round.

Comment

Wearing the red on Father's Day would lead me to believe he's a lock solely based on that, but with the knee... I don't know. He was really having some troubles there at the end, but it didn't seem to affect him when he would do that cut shot, but who knows. Those two eagles and that ridiculous birdie were amazing.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Tiger mother effing Woods. He makes golf exciting.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

That was absolutely ridiculous. Awesome TV right there. Looking forward to the playoff tomorrow
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Tiger tying it was sick

Comment

I was cheering for Rocco all the way. Pittsburgh born and bred. Man, I hope he somehow pulls the impossible.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Golf would be terrible without Tiger. He is the man.

Comment

its over....tiger gonna win

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I would not watch golf at all if it wasn't for Tiger. He's so good it's ridiculous.

Comment

im pulling for rocco. should be exciting.
                        i love the burst of emotion tiger showed. hes usually reserved.

Comment

Tiger has some huge onions and i don't see him losing tomorrow to Rocco...it's more or less a match play scenario, yeah i know they count all the strokes, but tiger in a heads up situation is nearly unbeatable

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Im not a huge golf fan, but I watched today and it was pretty sweet. I think wats more important than even this to think about is that if tiger wins this, itll be his 14th major, leaving him 4 behind nicklaus, with a good 30 years of pro golf left in him. now THAT is scary
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Im not a huge golf fan, but I watched today and it was pretty sweet. I think wats more important than even this to think about is that if tiger wins this, itll be his 14th major, leaving him 4 behind nicklaus, with a good 30 years of pro golf left in him. now THAT is scary
                              Lol, Tiger's gonna play into his 60's?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information