New and Improved Country Music Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
    i just heard of them and i really like them. only thing country on my itunes.
    I just started lsitening to some of their stuff. I like a few of their songs, really different than mainstream country for sure, but I like them.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Nah, that's Jason Aldean. I have absolutely no idea who sings that song, or any other lyric of it. But i really wanna know what song it is! ****!
      I was thinking that too, I just wasn't quite sure...

Comment

• well im heading off to craven today... if you dont know what that is, you should be ashamed. 96 beer in 5 days of none stop drinking and partying. i'll be back. google it if youre not sure. be jealous.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Well this is for fisch...

I am absolutely in love with the Avett Brothers song "Talk on Indolence". I've listened to it countless times this week, including multiple threepeats of the song.

Comment

• Finally "bought" the entire Eric Church "Sinners Like Me" album. I had heard most of the songs before, but it's a great album that flows really well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Finally "bought" the entire Eric Church "Sinners Like Me" album. I had heard most of the songs before, but it's a great album that flows really well.
              Truth... It is my favorite album, and it isn't that close. All the songs are amazing, and like you say, they flow well, some will almost lead you in to another, and then there are two in a row that show so much contrast and compliment eachother (i.e. "Pledge Allegiance to the Hag" followed by "Two Pink Lines") I have his second album as well, and it has those same qualities, though it isn't as good as what "Sinners Like Me" was for him, IMO, but that is tough to follow up with. It is a favorite of mine as well. I have yet to find an Eric Church song I will skip over. He is one of the few, if not only, artists that has never been skipped over by me.

Did you go to the concert in Hershey or not?

Comment

• The name of the second album is "Carolina", if you didn't know already, and that song is great as well. i mentioned it before, but it is such a good song that it deserves being mentioned again, as is the case with all Eric Church songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  Well this is for fisch...

I am absolutely in love with the Avett Brothers song "Talk on Indolence". I've listened to it countless times this week, including multiple threepeats of the song.
                  My favourite song, being that I've actually done pretty everything in the song at one point or another

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I Got A Bbq Stain On My White T-shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                      I just started lsitening to some of their stuff. I like a few of their songs, really different than mainstream country for sure, but I like them.
                      I think that's why I like them so much. I don't really like mainstream country. I'm considering going to buffalo for the avett brothers concert. Only a 6 and a half hour drive for a free concert
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I think that's why I like them so much. I don't really like mainstream country. I'm considering going to buffalo for the avett brothers concert. Only a 6 and a half hour drive for a free concert
                        The more I've listened to music, the more I enjoy the "search" for music. I'd much rather listen to someone new who hasn't been heard of, or an up and comers earliest recordings (where they were still working on their sound, even) or basically anything you don't hear on the radio. I enjoy mainstream stuff a whole lot, but anything outside of it, if I enjoy it, it seems I get so much more enjoyment than from well-established artists. It is why I like Eric Church, Jack Ingram (he's beginning to be more recognized), The Eli Young Band (They will be big soon, I promise you), The Randy Rogers Band, Cross Canadian Ragweed (one of my favorite groups), and others so much more than guys like George Strait (weird saying it), Dierks Bently, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, and other mainstream artists.

Comment

Also in the greatest city in the world! Well it's home...I may go up, Thursday at the Square is awesome and with one of my favourite bands, even better

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Also in the greatest city in the world! Well it's home...I may go up, Thursday at the Square is awesome and with one of my favourite bands, even better
                            Do they ever head out closer to PA? If they do, I might think about going...

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Infinite +rep if you can find me a song i'm looking for. I neither know the artist, or the name of the song, but here's all the info i have.

It's a male singer, it's a very slow song, most likely about love and heartbreak, and one of the main lyrics is:

"just one last cigarette"

I've tried just about everything and i can't get the song. Googling won't do much help as i've done that already, but maybe one of you all know it off the top of your head.

/me gives MetSox17 +rep.

Comment

• Jamey Johnson's new single and CD is on the way

http://www.roughstock.com/audio/jame...-my-way-to-you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information