No announcement yet.

New and Improved Country Music Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my will. I want Country music at my funeral. Tell my family. Please hire the Randy Rogers band or Kevin Fowler.

Kthxbai

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post

/me gives MetSox17 +rep.
      Randy Rogers Band covered it, which is probably why you heard it to bigein with, no?

They have rapidly become one of my favorite groups...
      Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 07-23-2009, 10:27 PM.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
        Jamey Johnson's new single and CD is on the way

http://www.roughstock.com/audio/jame...-my-way-to-you
        Sweet, I'm a big fan of his, can't wait for his new stuff...

Comment

• Check out my friend's band "The Buzzard Brothers".

http://www.myspace.com/thebuzzardbrothers

I am not a fan of modern country music at all, but these guys aren't modern country... just listen to their song "White Trash". My favorites on the website are "Cigarettes and Beer" & "SOB". Great lyrics

I know that i am biased, because it is my friend's band... but these guys are awesome, except for the fact that the singer is using a fake southern accent
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I'm going to Country Jam on Saturday in Eau Claire, WI. Jack Ingram, Neal McCoy, Sawyer Brown, and Gary Allan are all performing that day. Should be a pretty good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
              I'm going to Country Jam on Saturday in Eau Claire, WI. Jack Ingram, Neal McCoy, Sawyer Brown, and Gary Allan are all performing that day. Should be a pretty good show.
              I'm a big fan of Jack Ingram and Gary Allan. that should be a great show. Sawyer Brown is supposed to be very good as well, I've just never gotten around to listening to them...

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                Randy Rogers Band covered it, which is probably why you heard it to bigein with, no?

They have rapidly become one of my favorite groups...
                No, that's the version i was looking for. In fact, Randy Rogers' version of it is kinda crappy. I do love me some Randy Rogers though, they regularly tour around Texas, so that's awesome. I get to see them often.

Comment

No, that's the version i was looking for. In fact, Randy Rogers' version of it is kinda crappy. I do love me some Randy Rogers though, they regularly tour around Texas, so that's awesome. I get to see them often.
                  Yeah, as soon as I saw the title on the thing I knew it from the Randy Rogers version. I knew I had heard the lyrics before, obvioulsy I just couldn't place it.

Comment

• Texas Country is the iiiissshhhhhhh.

Comment

Texas Country is the iiiissshhhhhhh.
                      It really is... I'm from PA, and pretty much any of the Texas Country I hear, I instantly love. Some of my favorite bands and artists are form Texas. Cross Canadian Ragweed, Randy Rogers Band, Eli Young Band, Jack Ingram, there is more, but those are the ones that stick out right now... And they are all different types of country, for whatever reason, all the Texas groups I like, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        Check out my friend's band "The Buzzard Brothers".

http://www.myspace.com/thebuzzardbrothers

I am not a fan of modern country music at all, but these guys aren't modern country... just listen to their song "White Trash". My favorites on the website are "Cigarettes and Beer" & "SOB". Great lyrics

I know that i am biased, because it is my friend's band... but these guys are awesome, except for the fact that the singer is using a fake southern accent
                        Defintiley like SOB, simply for the story alone, lol. But the lyrics were good and I liked the insturmentals...White Trach and Cigarettes and Beer were great too, but I like SOB the most, easily.

Comment

It really is... I'm from PA, and pretty much any of the Texas Country I hear, I instantly love. Some of my favorite bands and artists are form Texas. Cross Canadian Ragweed, Randy Rogers Band, Eli Young Band, Jack Ingram, there is more, but those are the ones that stick out right now... And they are all different types of country, for whatever reason, all the Texas groups I like, lol.
                          Listen to Kevin Fowler. Awesome, awesome guy. I too love the RR and Eli Young bands.

Comment

Listen to Kevin Fowler. Awesome, awesome guy. I too love the RR and Eli Young bands.
                            Will definitely check into him...

Comment

Will definitely check into him...

Comment

• Internet Radios are getting more popular as compared to other types of radios. You just need a phone/computer with an active internet connection.
                                Recently, I found a very interesting online radio, http://www.hkgfm.net which offers following benefits:-

a) No need to Download Software
                                b) 24-Hour Radio
                                c) Interesting sections for different types of music lovers such as
                                d) If you want you can install toolbar directly into the browser

- Today's Mix [Top Remixes]
                                - Classic Rewind [Classic Songs]
                                - Awesome 80s [Best Songs from the 80s]
                                - The 90s [Best collection of 80s songs]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information