No announcement yet.

New and Improved Country Music Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garth Brooks is coming out of retirement!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/...FydGhicm9va3Nz

Comment

• heard this song the other day.might be one of my favorite Toby songs

Comment

• I have a family member that wants the latest Brad Paisley CD for Christmas and since I don't follow country music I don't know what it is called?

Plus rep for help.

Comment

• ONly country I ever listen/listened to is/was all 3 Carrie Underwood albums like 2 Taylor Swift songs and like 3 songs from Lonestar lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• To Splat: The new Album is called "American Saturday Night".

To Raiderz: Lonestar is/was the ****.

Comment

• The last country album I couldn't stop playing was "The Foundation" by Zac Brown Band, just because I LOVE Chicken Fried.

My dad also got to drink and buy drinks, and have drinks bought by Trent Tomlinson. I'm jealous!
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                The last country album I couldn't stop playing was "The Foundation" by Zac Brown Band, just because I LOVE Chicken Fried.

My dad also got to drink and buy drinks, and have drinks bought by Trent Tomlinson. I'm jealous!
                Chicken Fried is a bad ass song, but so is "Whatever it is" and "Toes". I love me some Zac Brown Band.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  Chicken Fried is a bad ass song, but so is "Whatever it is" and "Toes". I love me some Zac Brown Band.
                  The song is even better because I can relate to it, from when I'd go on the trails at my Uncles campground and sit up there with the family grilling burgers in the wilderness and drinkin' some beer on the ATVs.

God I miss those times, why can't life be that easy again?
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

To Splat: The new Album is called "American Saturday Night".
                    Thanks sir.

Comment

• Gonna go get drunk in a bit, then gonna go to the Eli Young Band concert tonight. Yeeaaahhh.

Comment

That whole album is amazing, one of my favorites.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Gonna go get drunk in a bit, then gonna go to the Eli Young Band concert tonight. Yeeaaahhh.
                          Damn, I'm jealous. They're one of my favorite bands, and their song "Small Town Kid" is my favorite song.

Comment

I went to the Zac Brown Band's concert the other night and I thought it sucked. I like Whatever It Is and Highway 20 Ride, but Chicken Fried and Toes are just okay. I want to see Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, and Jason Aldean.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                              I went to the Zac Brown Band's concert the other night and I thought it sucked. I like Whatever It Is and Highway 20 Ride, but Chicken Fried and Toes are just okay. I want to see Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, and Jason Aldean.
                              Yes definitely. I love Toes, so I have to disagree with you there, unless you are talking about it at the concert.

Comment

• Zac Brown Band >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lady Antebellum.

Jason Aldean is a beast though, one of my favorite artists right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information