New and Improved Country Music Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Let's get some ACM discussion going on!

"Need you now" won song of the year. Not bad, was gonna be pissed if Taylor Swift won.

BTW, cbs.com/vote, vote for Brooks & Dunn's performance song, and you better vote "you're gonna miss me when i'm gone"!

Comment

• I thought the ACM wasnt any good even just seemed stale and not much going on. I don't have anything major wrong with who the awards. I was glad to see my Taylor Swift not win any awards and more importantly Rascal Flatts. I would have gave female to carrie underwood instead of maranda lambert. But I'm not gonna lose any sleep over her winning.

I thought the performaces wasnt any good the only 2 i thought did real good was carrie and maranda. All the others was just average. I like to hear people play new songs instead of songs I've heard on the radio 2502 times.

Reba still looks hot though, I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating crackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Let's get some ACM discussion going on!

"Need you now" won song of the year. Not bad, was gonna be pissed if Taylor Swift won.

BTW, cbs.com/vote, vote for Brooks & Dunn's performance song, and you better vote "you're gonna miss me when i'm gone"!
          I didn't get to watch it, what else was nominated for song of the year? Honestly, I think "Need You Now" probably should have won.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            I didn't get to watch it, what else was nominated for song of the year? Honestly, I think "Need You Now" probably should have won.
            "need you now" did win, read my damn post fool! lol

Comment

• Randy Rogers in concert tonight. Gonna go pre-game in a bit. Hopefully i'll be blasted by the time they come on. I'll take pictures just for you, EATW. lol

Comment

• Wow, Brooks and Dunn along with Jason Aldean were in Phoenix last night and I totally forgot about it. It made me pretty pissed off. With that being said, they'll be in Pittsburgh while I'm up there and I might go if I can get someone to go with.

Comment

• They're gonna be in Dallas next weekend. I was supposed to go but plans fell through :'(

Comment

Randy Rogers in concert tonight. Gonna go pre-game in a bit. Hopefully i'll be blasted by the time they come on. I'll take pictures just for you, EATW. lol
                    Could I get a look at these if you took some?

Also, I found Wade Bowen about a month or so ago and, just like every musician from Texas, haven't been able to stop listening to his music.

Comment

They're gonna be in Dallas next weekend. I was supposed to go but plans fell through :'(
                      I almost never have a chance for any good concerts up here, whenver I do though, I make sure to try and go...

Comment

I almost never have a chance for any good concerts up here, whenver I do though, I make sure to try and go...
                        B&D along with Aldean will be in Hershey June 17th. I don't know how far away that is from you though.

Comment

• Hank III new CD out tomorrow.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Could I get a look at these if you took some?

Also, I found Wade Bowen about a month or so ago and, just like every musician from Texas, haven't been able to stop listening to his music.
                            I didn't take any but some of my girlfriends did, i'll look for some and try to post em.

Last edited by MetSox17; 05-24-2010, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              B&D along with Aldean will be in Hershey June 17th. I don't know how far away that is from you though.
                              I had heard about that, but I'm not able to find anyone willing to go all the way out there (even though its only an hour, give or take 15) even if I drive and don't ask for gas money. Its so dumb.

Comment

• Celebrating my birthday tomorrow by going to see Wade Bowen in concert on Thursday. Woop!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information