No announcement yet.

New and Improved Country Music Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old song i heard for the first time about a month ago. GREAT song.

Tracy Lawrence - Today's lonely fool

Comment

• Not trolling but since it is a thread on country music just thought I'd let everyone know that as a Nashvillian I loathe country music. Done.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        An old song i heard for the first time about a month ago. GREAT song.

Tracy Lawrence - Today's lonely fool
        Definitley I love that song, and I too just hear it for the first time less than year ago.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Too all country music fans:

Get Blake Shelton's More Pure BS. One of my favorite Albums of all time. A great mix of all different types of songs. Every song is great, and I actually mean great. Anyone who has it can vouge for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            That title is in the wrong order.
            Damn it CJ, I still need to spread rep around, that is defintiely worth it. Maybe a new quote for my sig...

Comment

• This is a song I hope to hear on the radio by Keith Anderson...

Adeleine. One fo the greatest broken heart songs in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                Keith Anderson, Jason Michael Carroll, Pat Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd9nrUfkFNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ec9ahvOrt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-k2mJjAW5M

Y'all heard of them? I think they're pretty good.
                Keith Anderson's first CD is one of the very few CDs that I can listen to the whole way through without skipping a song.

Another good one is Eric Church's first one. If you havent heard that one you need to go get it. Very good songs the whole way through it.

sig by Pacific

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Blue View Post
                  Keith Anderson's first CD is one of the very few CDs that I can listen to the whole way through without skipping a song.

Another good one is Eric Church's first one. If you havent heard that one you need to go get it. Very good songs the whole way through it.
                  I have both, and do the same thing with both. Dierks Bentley has one like that, and the Blake Shelton one I mentioned is the same way.

Comment

• This thread hasn't had any action for a while, thought I'd bring it back. The guy I know who I talked about before, Leechboy, had one of his songs done by Craig Morgan on his newest album, called "It Took a Woman", and it'll be released as a single soon he was told. He's pumped about it and I have both versions of the song, I like his original better, but The guys who re-wrote it for Craig Morgan did a great job as well. If anyone is interested check out some of the songs on his myspace page. Just look him up as Leechboy, or if you want to check out other things check out Billy Patrick. Its the same guy, but he goes by Billy Patrick for songs that he writes sometimes.

Comment

• Yesterday me and a friend bought two 12s of Lone Star and listened to Brooks and Dunn all night.

Comment

• I got the Cowboy Town album and I absolutely love it. Ronnie needs to sing more often...

Comment

• Buying their greatest hits album was the best investment i've ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Buying their greatest hits album was the best investment i've ever made.
                            Agreed, I got that one right around the time I got Cowboy Town, and I don't know if you have it, but Cowboy Town by itself is just as good, its one of those Albums that I listen to every song.

I also recently got pretyy much every song ever performed by Big and Rich, and I've got to say every single album is a monster, they are one of my favorite groups.

Comment

• Big & Rich is pretty good too. Not my favorite, but i do listen to them pretty often.

Rick Treviño, oldie but goodie.

Comment

• I got The Eli Young Band's CD, adn there are a bunch of songs that are really great, I think they should steadily gain popularity in the coming months and years. They kind of remind me a little bit of Rascal Flatts in terms of their look and sound.

I've heard things aobut Cross Canadien Ragweed on htis thread before I think. They're supposed to be coming to my area soon and was owndering if anybody knew more about them.

I'm gonna go check out an Eric Church show with a few of my buddies in March, I love his music and I know the show is gonna be great, and only 15 bucks for great tickets at a nice small place...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information