Americas Best Dance Crew season2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americas Best Dance Crew season2

Premier tonight it doesnt look like there was as good groups as last season but it was only auditions so we'll see tonight

I got Super Crew and that other one that wore the two S.S's on letterman jackets.

Comment

i like soreal crew from houston and i got them in the finals with one of the groups from west coast

Comment

Yeah, i saw the auditions and i liked the way some groups looked. Forgot all the names though, but those B-Boys can sure tear it up.

Comment

some good groups tonight i liked super crew a lot and suckx7 needs to go asap

Comment

Daammnnn.. did ya'll see the girls from Rutgers???

HOOTTTTT

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Daammnnn.. did ya'll see the girls from Rutgers???

HOOTTTTT
              Where's scottyboy when you need him???

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                Where's scottyboy when you need him???
                Lol that's the first thing i thought of when they said they were from Rutgers.. haha.. they're some fine ass girls though..

BTW, Can anyone tell me who got eliminated? My damn DVR cut off at 10:30 and it didn't show the loser.

Comment

SuperCr3w was rediculous, also Phresh Select was pretty good. Like that there is a group repping D.C., but they are just average.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

There are about 5-6 really excellent groups. I can't name them all just yet, but I'm definitely watching tonight. I loved last season. Was on Jabba to win right from the get go.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Butters and the South Park crew would kill them all.......literally

Comment

I've got something in my pocket... for you!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

This show makes me embarrassed to be a **** Sapien.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            SuperCr3w was rediculous, also Phresh Select was pretty good. Like that there is a group repping D.C., but they are just average.
                            Yeah, as you can see from my first post, my favorite is SuperCrew. The other crew with the S.S's is damn good as well.

I feel bad for Fanny pack. You knew they were gonna get voted at the bottom right off the bat. That show's about appearance just as much as it is about the dancing, and showing up in 80's clothes with fanny packs is ridiculous.

Comment

This is the worst piece of programming i have ever seen in my entire life. all those responsible for making this show should be hanged for committing atrocities. Apologies for the rant.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information