Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLDC Ultimate Fantasy Football League

Alrighty, here it goes!

I'm going to be running a Mega-Fantasy Football REDRAFT IDP league on Yahoo. It will be 20 teams, so superb strategy, knowledge, and dedication will be the difference between the winners and the losers. I recognize D-Unit did something similar last year, but mine will be different in this:

1. There will be an application process. See below.

2. It will be on Yahoo since I imagine most people are more comfortable with that site and it allows for some flexibility, as well as an excellent draft lobby and amenities.

3. The scoring will be fairly standard and will be posted below. They will be subject to change as I don't want an unfair advantage nor do I want the stats to skew this league.

4. You will HAVE to be at the draft to participate and you will have plenty of notice to do that.

That is the nitty gritty. To apply, please e-mail the following information to shanephallam@gmail.com

1. NFLDC Username

2. Fantasy Football experience (number of years, type of leagues, sites you frequent or read about FF, money invested, anything else you'd like to add)

3. Will you be able to make the draft on Friday, August 15th at 10:00 PM EST?

4. Why would you be a good candidate for this league?

My goal is to get the best and most active players essentially. I'd be lying if I said your reputation at NFLDC won't come into play, since it will, but I hope the Forum Mocks I've run, etc, have proven that I'm not afraid to take a chance on guys with good applications.

I think that is all. Remember, e-mail is shanephallam@gmail.com. See the scoring, roster, etc, below. Feel free to reply with questions and such.

Roster: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, RB/WR, K, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

(DL means DL or LB. D is DL, LB, or DB)

Scoring:

Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
    Passing Touchdowns (4)
    Interceptions (-1)
    Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
    Rushing Touchdowns (6)
    Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
    Reception Touchdowns (6)
    Return Touchdowns (6)
    2-Point Conversions (2)
    Fumbles Lost (-1)
    Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
    Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
    Point After Attempt Made (1)
    Tackle Solo (1)
    Tackle Assist (.5)
    Sack (2)
    Interception (2)
    Fumble Force (2)
    Fumble Recovery (.5)
    Touchdown (6)
    Safety (4)
    Pass Defended (.5)
    Block Kick (3)

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

I'm bumping this as people may not be seeing it! Reply if interested to keep the thread going

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Interested...Sent mine in a couple of days ago or so

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Ive sent mine today

Comment

Hey J, don't you think it's a little much on the overall number of members? I mean, people are gonna be starting Chris Henry (the rb) and adrian peterson (the crappy one) with the amount of Rb's that will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Hey J, don't you think it's a little much on the overall number of members? I mean, people are gonna be starting Chris Henry (the rb) and adrian peterson (the crappy one) with the amount of Rb's that will be required.
            That's pretty much the point...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

like he said, more strategy and dedication

Comment

I could probably kick out a RB spot and leave the flex if people decide to nix that.

I'll put it up for vote as soon as the members are picked. I'll crack some numbers to see if you are right Metsox.

But, you have at least 40 RBs starting in this league. I imagine you'll have about 50 on a weekly basis.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Well RB might be a lil though actually

Comment

When do you think you'll decide the members?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      I could probably kick out a RB spot and leave the flex if people decide to nix that.

I'll put it up for vote as soon as the members are picked. I'll crack some numbers to see if you are right Metsox.

But, you have at least 40 RBs starting in this league. I imagine you'll have about 50 on a weekly basis.
                      Alright, well i'm applying. I'll send all the information via e-mail, and i'll post my credentials here. I've played for about 5 years straight now, and i win a good amount of times. I played in 4 this past year, and i won all four of them. I still have a screen shot i took to gloat.

Comment

I'm interested! I cant email at the minute, so here is my application...

1. Jakey

2. 2 years of FF on NFL.com, read NFL.com, ESPN, FOX, CBS, SI etc etc, Standard league with 12 teams, Not played for money yet but i would for sure!

3. I can make the draft at any time, specially on a Friday!

4. I would be a good candidate for this league as i will stay dedicated to it, i will allways be active, i will bring an upbeat personallity and will allways be passionate about my team and the league as a whole. I am also a bad ass sleeper finder, so i will be there to boast and take smack talk from the rest of the league! :)

Sounds fun!

Comment

I need an e-mail to make it official Jakey.

I'll likely decide next week at some point. Early in the week, Tuesday is most likely.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Way to completely disregard my credentialzzz i was trying to showz off

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Way to completely disregard my credentialzzz i was trying to showz off
                              u couldve been playing against complete morons ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information