Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    What do you all use I'm a "Gillette Fusion Power" guy my self?
    I use disposable razors because it is actually better for your skin. Too often with reusable razors people tend to use them when the blade is dull, which isn't good for your face.

As far as shaving cream goes, I prefer foam over gel.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      Quick question, who here shaves in the shower?

I can't because I need a mirror to shave. Too scared of cutting my face up.
      I definately need a mirror to groom my beard. But being lazy I only do so once or twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
        I'll trade you, all I can grow is a beard and mutton chops... My mustache fails beyond belief.

Oh and shaving sucks. That's why I only do it biweekly.
        I had that problem when I was 17, used to just trim the full beard around a goatee.

I've always hated shaving but I had to start at 14.
        Last edited by TheGreatEscape; 06-21-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Hate it. In fact, I need to right now but I'm putting it off.

Comment

I hate shaving... its a waste of whatever amount of time it takes... never really timed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
              Well do you?

I like the feeling after but hate the shaving part.
              You know you get waxed instead.

Comment

I've been shaving for 20 years. I've tried every thing from an electric razor to re-usable; you name it. Shaving in the shower is not a problem, and I do it all the time. What amazes me is that I'm sharing my shaving habits on a message board. I've gotten soft.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  I've been shaving for 20 years. I've tried every thing from an electric razor to re-usable; you name it. Shaving in the shower is not a problem, and I do it all the time. What amazes me is that I'm sharing my shaving habits on a message board. I've gotten soft.
                  It's not you, it's us. Men have gone soft, we're no longer very manly, I mean I can't even threaten half the people on here with sticking a pinky in their pooper because they'd like it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                    It's not you, it's us. Men have gone soft, we're no longer very manly, I mean I can't even threaten half the people on here with sticking a pinky in their pooper because they'd like it.
                    Dude, that's just all kinds of wrong.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I get very lazy and just let it grow. Then it gets all rough and in turn makes shaving that much worse.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I get very lazy and just let it grow. Then it gets all rough and in turn makes shaving that much worse.
                        Same exact problem as me.

Comment

I actually enjoy shaving, I bought a pair of grey Andis edge up clippers like they use in the barber shop and do my whole beard and edge up myself, haircuts started costing too much...I usually shave every friday before I get ready to go out, I'm trying to get my Ice Cube on right now so I'm growing it more then usual now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I look like the guitarists from ZZ Topnot really, but I do hate shaving

Comment

I always keep a goatee, but today I decided I'm going to try and grow a full beard.

Comment

I would look like Matt Jones right now if my school and job didn't require hair cuts and clean shaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information