Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
    I would look like Matt Jones right now if my school and job didn't require hair cuts and clean shaving.
    Do not speak the name!

Comment

I have to shave every weekday for school!! it sucks. I shave in the shower, with out a mirror. I'm that good. I rarely miss a spot. I do sometimes shave the stache with the mirror. BUT...

now that it's summer, LET THE BEARD GROW!!!!!!!
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I hate shaving. It's 10 minutes that could be used to do something more productive. Unfortunately if I let it grow out a little it comes out all patchy and I end up looking really stupid.

I just wish I could grow a beard like Scottyboy!!!!

Comment

Doesn't annoy me to shave. What annoys me is the patchy growth around my cheeks, which looks like crap. I can grow a goatee and mustache fine, but that beard is an elusive one.

Comment

I will tell you all this.. Shave with conditioner, just once.. It's all I use now. It will make you feel like a real man. Nice and smooth, and not so much pain afterwards. It will make the ladies want your seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I will tell you all this.. Shave with conditioner, just once.. It's all I use now. It will make you feel like a real man. Nice and smooth, and not so much pain afterwards. It will make the ladies want your seed.
              What kind of old rusty rasor are you using that you actually feel pain from shaving?

Comment

Well it's not really pain.. but it's not the best feeling in the world either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Well it's not really pain.. but it's not the best feeling in the world either.
                  That's still weird, I rarely shave but when I do I like the feeling of my skin becoming smooth and exposed.

Comment

Eh, the 5 o'clock shadow look ain't so bad at times. I can grow a full beard, goatee, soul patch, you name it but that damn mustache never fills in properly. I love facial hair though and it adds on a few years to my appearance which is always good. I actually don't mind shaving either and I usually do so every other day.
                    Last edited by 619; 06-22-2008, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Good news: I just shaved 2 days in a row b/c I needed it. WooHoo
                      I hate shaving the neck, even w/ electric it burns afterwards.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                        Good news: I just shaved 2 days in a row b/c I needed it. WooHoo
                        I hate shaving the neck, even w/ electric it burns afterwards.
                        I use the gillette razor with the 4 blades and it's fine on my neck, only thing I really shave cause I have a trimmer for my beard and stashe.

Comment

I have to shave in the shower for some reason. Though I do have a little mirror in there.

"Every time I go to shave I assume there is someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, "I'm gonna go shave too."
                          Last edited by themaninblack; 06-22-2008, 01:19 AM.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I have had to shave since the 7th grade. I am 18 now and I have to do it every 2-3 days. Its kind of annoying, but it isnt so bad. Plus, I always have some sort of facial hair. I just traded in my goatee for a soul patch. I tried out a french beard last year for 2 weeks, but it looked pretty bad.

I am so hairy.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I can grow a goatee and mustache, but that's it.

Comment

I'm usually rocking some sort of facial hair, usually the beard, so i just shave my neck sans shaving cream every couple of days or usually just when i need to look decent. Neck beard is never a good thing, and should not be in view of anyone that matters.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information