No announcement yet.

Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an electric shaver, it's not the most effective thing but it's nice if you're lazy and want to do it quick and effortlessly. I shave about once a week right now and it only takes about 5 minutes.

On a side note, does anyone know any woman/girls that shave? I met a girl that said she shaves her face every once and a while, which makes me wonder if she used to be a man...
    Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 06-22-2008, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I hate shaving and try to put it off for a couple days but it gets annoying after awhile.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Girls shaving their face is weird. As hell.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

i hate shaving waste of time and money. I shave probably every 2 maybe 3 and a half weeks. Its a pain to shave when it gets thick. I used to grow that chin hair thing. Now i just take it all off, take me a while about 15 mins.

I use the mach 3 power, also one thing i found that is really nice after shaving is using
          Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Post Shave Lotion. Leaves no razor bumbs or anything, and keeps your face extra smooth longer.

Also I can't shave one day after the other weird. I grow little stubble every where and if i try and shave them off the next day it burns and then tends t bleed. So i have to wait 3 days after I shave if i don't want to get cut, all the hair evens out.

Comment

For the summer, I just let it grow out. However, it isn't much because for some reason all the men in my family don't start really have to start shaving until 18 or 19 and I'm just 17.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I like shaving because it makes me feel like a man. Yea i know women shave too but thats only between the legs.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

I hate shaving the neckk. All the ridges, I get razor burn almost every time.

I can grow a full beard, but I havent yet. I would be the only kid in HS with a beard. I just dont know if Im ready for that commitment.

Comment

I am required to shave everyday or i can be found guilty of violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice and can lose up to one month's pay.

Comment

I don't hate shaving, but I don't exactly view it as a fun experience either.

I also try not to shave on weekends, unless I have to.

Comment

Shaving is a pain in the ass. I have been shaving since i was bout 13/14.

No matter how hard i try, i allways manage to cut the same place on my neck, just under my jawline. Piss take!

But hey, cant be giving my girls vasheen a stubble rash!

:)

Comment

my friend and i was had a very weird conversation. it was about shaving your ass and how one would go about doing so. We came up with sitting in a bowl or NAIR lol
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Who here has a hairy back??? That would be a bastard to shave!

Comment

i really dont hate shaving or anything, but I am lazy and have been clean-shaven maybe twice in the last year. Grow the mountain-man beard for the Wisconsin winter and would keep it for summer but working outside for 12 hours a day, it can get quite hot and uncomfortable so I usually just take the ol' trimmer to the 2nd shortest length and trim the beard down once a week. A nice lazy way to go where i dont have to shave every day but dont look like a bum either.
                            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I use an electric it's so much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                                "Every time I go to shave I assume there is someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, "I'm gonna go shave too."
                                You could pretty much say that with any thing what ever your doing there is a good chance some one else is doing it to.:)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information