Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    My god yes! I have to use hair clippers to shave because my hair is so thick then I have to use like three disposable razors that always make me bleed..and I never use shaving cream...then the next day its all back..

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      You could pretty much say that with any thing what ever your doing there is a good chance some one else is doing it to.:)
      Really? Is there anyone else on the planet right now chasing there cat around with a razor yelling "Time To Shave The *****!!"?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        My god yes! I have to use hair clippers to shave because my hair is so thick then I have to use like three disposable razors that always make me bleed..and I never use shaving cream...then the next day its all back..
        Why don't you use shaving cream?

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          Why don't you use shaving cream?
          I just never have saves me a few steps, I know I probably should but I just never buy it...

          Comment


          • #65
            My face would be cut up like hell if I didnt.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
              My face would be cut up like hell if I didnt.
              I sometimes shave my neck when I come out of the shower and it's all still moist w/o shaving cream.

              Comment


              • #67
                Kyle Orton does.


                "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                Comment


                • #68
                  Sexy neck beard right there!

                  XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I love being clean shaven and having that smooth skin feeling but that is just me.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      I have to shave in the shower for some reason. Though I do have a little mirror in there.

                      "Every time I go to shave I assume there is someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, "I'm gonna go shave too."
                      Thank you Mitch Hedburg.

                      I have to shave for work, very annoying. I don't feel like waking up earlier to do so so I use and electric razor on the way to work. Unless I'm going out, then I shave to make it look good. Only thing I keep on my face is a little patch under my lip, don't know what that's called.
                      Last edited by saintsfan912; 06-22-2008, 06:35 PM.

                      Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                      Who Dat Nation!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        someone gets it.

                        ^A Bonekrusher production^
                        #15
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I hate shaving. That's why I have a beard.

                          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                            Thank you Mitch Hedburg.

                            I have to shave for work, very annoying. I don't feel like waking up earlier to do so so I use and electric razor on the way to work. Unless I'm going out, then I shave to make it look good. Only thing I keep on my face is a little patch under my lip, don't know what that's called.
                            Soul Patch. I used to have one too but I don't think mine looked right and everyone told me to shave it. I finally caved in and did.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              i used to be a retail manager and i would have to shave everyday regardless of the amount of facial hair.(clean shaven) it would give me razor burn on my neck somethin fierce. and i would have to keep shaving over the same razor burned parts of my neck, that is the worst part of shaving. now i have a job where i dont have to shave at all. by choice i haven't shaved in 3 weeks. i don't have a full beard but i do keep it trimmed up with the face clippers.

                              Hitman D

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I don't shave as often as I should. It's not that big of a deal, I'm just too lazy to make time to do it. I do love the feeling of a smooth, cleanly shaven face though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information