No announcement yet.

Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god yes! I have to use hair clippers to shave because my hair is so thick then I have to use like three disposable razors that always make me bleed..and I never use shaving cream...then the next day its all back..

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      You could pretty much say that with any thing what ever your doing there is a good chance some one else is doing it to.:)
      Really? Is there anyone else on the planet right now chasing there cat around with a razor yelling "Time To Shave The *****!!"?

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        My god yes! I have to use hair clippers to shave because my hair is so thick then I have to use like three disposable razors that always make me bleed..and I never use shaving cream...then the next day its all back..
        Why don't you use shaving cream?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          Why don't you use shaving cream?
          I just never have saves me a few steps, I know I probably should but I just never buy it...

Comment

My face would be cut up like hell if I didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
              My face would be cut up like hell if I didnt.
              I sometimes shave my neck when I come out of the shower and it's all still moist w/o shaving cream.

Comment

Kyle Orton does.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Sexy neck beard right there!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I love being clean shaven and having that smooth skin feeling but that is just me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      I have to shave in the shower for some reason. Though I do have a little mirror in there.

"Every time I go to shave I assume there is someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, "I'm gonna go shave too."
                      Thank you Mitch Hedburg.

I have to shave for work, very annoying. I don't feel like waking up earlier to do so so I use and electric razor on the way to work. Unless I'm going out, then I shave to make it look good. Only thing I keep on my face is a little patch under my lip, don't know what that's called.
                      Last edited by saintsfan912; 06-22-2008, 06:35 PM.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

someone gets it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I hate shaving. That's why I have a beard.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                            Thank you Mitch Hedburg.

I have to shave for work, very annoying. I don't feel like waking up earlier to do so so I use and electric razor on the way to work. Unless I'm going out, then I shave to make it look good. Only thing I keep on my face is a little patch under my lip, don't know what that's called.
                            Soul Patch. I used to have one too but I don't think mine looked right and everyone told me to shave it. I finally caved in and did.

Comment

i used to be a retail manager and i would have to shave everyday regardless of the amount of facial hair.(clean shaven) it would give me razor burn on my neck somethin fierce. and i would have to keep shaving over the same razor burned parts of my neck, that is the worst part of shaving. now i have a job where i dont have to shave at all. by choice i haven't shaved in 3 weeks. i don't have a full beard but i do keep it trimmed up with the face clippers.

Hitman D

Comment

I don't shave as often as I should. It's not that big of a deal, I'm just too lazy to make time to do it. I do love the feeling of a smooth, cleanly shaven face though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information