No announcement yet.

Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when I shave and it still looks rough later that day.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks to my wolfman of a father, I have to shave twice a day if I want to look presentable after 5 PM. The hair in my beard also starts like an inch and a half below my eyes. Because of him I also started going gray at age18 but thats a whole nother issue

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Thanks to my wolfman of a father, I have to shave twice a day if I want to look presentable after 5 PM. The hair in my beard also starts like an inch and a half below my eyes. Because of him I also started going gray at age18 but thats a whole nother issue
        Hahah dude what the ****, I feel you on the eye thing, but mine is kind of a fuzz so i don't really shave it, or else it will become thick.

Gray hair damn, at least you don't got back hair and balding problems

Comment

I always laugh to myself at the guys that have to shave the area between their eye brows so they don't grow a unibrow.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I am required to shave everyday or i can be found guilty of violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice and can lose up to one month's pay.
            could you grow a sick mustache if you wanted to?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

My senior year of HighSchool I grew my beard out until graduation, the plan was to dye it gray and walk across stage looking like an old man but sadly my family refused to give me my money if i went through with it it was a tragedy...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                could you grow a sick mustache if you wanted to?
                More of a Hitler Mustache. It can't touch your lip or extend past the edges of your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                  I always laugh to myself at the guys that have to shave the area between their eye brows so they don't grow a unibrow.
                  You gotta pluck. Never shave the eyebrows.

Comment

Can't stand it, which is why I have a beard. Although I do shave the throat and mustache area every day because I hate growing those parts. I also never use shaving cream. I just don't feel the need to pay the money for it when I don't need it. I only use it if I am going out with chicks so that it's a little smoother...

Comment

I've been shaving around 10 years now. I used to just do the goatee thing at first but for the last 7 years or so I go full beard. I dont like to shave, but I have done it in the shower with no mirror. I dont like for my beard to be too thick either, I just take the trimmer to it and trim it down to a more comfortable length. If I do shave it all off for some special occasion it will be completely back within a week.

Comment

You gotta pluck. Never shave the eyebrows
                        That is what I tell some of the dudes I know but they think that's "not manly". Personally, I'd rather do that instead of looking like I am part neanderthal.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I shave my eyebrows.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            I also never use shaving cream.
                            you sick ****. do it completely dry and tell us about it.

Comment

I need to shave but don't want to.

Comment

My mom is greek and my dad is just hairy, so it's a pain in the ass. Thankfully, I look alright with facial hair as long as I don't let it go too bad. Usually just shave my nuck up to my jaw. Helps define my jaw line, which is cool.

It's give and take, really.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information