X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day, I will grow one of these out.
    I present you, General Burnside

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I keep a beard full time but trim it up every week or so and take a fusion to my neck to get rid of the neckbeard. i use an electric on the neck first to trim it short as possible then use the razor to finish up. i know this sounds weird but I shave at night before i go to bed and it seems to really help with razor burn for whatever reason. i can't shave consecutive days because my neck looks absolutely horrible and bleeds.

Comment

I only shave about once a week. I don't even use a razor, just my trimmer w/out the guard. Job security is a nice thing. :)
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I shave my pubes just as often as I shave. I get afraid that I'll knick that large vein on the lower left of my shaft. I use single blade on my sack.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Ive basically had a full beard since I was 15 because i hate shaving. Its the fraking worse. My facial hair is thick as a mofo too, blades barely last & electrics just cant get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              I shave my pubes just as often as I shave. I get afraid that I'll knick that large vein on the lower left of my shaft. I use single blade on my sack.
              Hahaha, wait are you serious?

I have to shave right now actually but I'm putting it off.
              Last edited by tjsunstein; 02-03-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                Hahaha, wait are you serious?

I have to shave right now actually but I'm putting it off.
                yeah im serious. i shave my sack on the reg
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I keep a trimmed goattee, but have to shave my mustache every other day.

Also, no blades anywhere near my ball sack. That's what trimmers are for.

Comment

I can't use disposable shavers or anything close, but these babies are my best friend :)

Lines up everything for me perfectly, gillette's and anything close doesn't work for me, but I shave with these every 3 days probably and they do the trick. I haven't paid for a haircut in 5 years at least.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      You win vidae repz for this post my good sir.

And I really can't stand shaving but if I don't at least once a week I end up looking like this guy:

I'm not really hairy overall, just my face, which sucks. Well, and my hair grows pretty fast too and I hate it when it's long, so I get my hair cut at least once a month but sometimes twice. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I have a patch of alopecia areata on one side of my face, so I have to shave quite frequently, or else I'll sport a mighty fine half beard. So I also hate shaving but hate even more the idea of not shaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Ive basically had a full beard since I was 15 because i hate shaving. Its the fraking worse. My facial hair is thick as a mofo too, blades barely last & electrics just cant get the job done.
                          This is because you are a real man. Real men have beards and have been able to grow them since they were children. Real men that have real beards have to use swords to trim those beards...since that is too much of a hassle they just don't shave.

Comment

• I'm Indian, so naturally, I'm hairy as ****. I started shaving in 7th grade. Now I have to shave ever 2-3 days. It used to be a pain, but now its just part of the routine.

EDIT: I looked back at the beginning posts and realized I posted nearly the exact same thing in the summer of 2008...lol. But we all know how I shave:

Last edited by d34ng3l021; 02-03-2010, 10:21 PM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I dont hate shaving, but I'm just lazy and don't do it until it becomes necessary. I would hate to have a job where you had to shave all the time though. I like getting a nice stubble going.

I let it grow for a few months to see what the beard was like. Pretty sketchy up until a month and a half in.

Comment

• Regular, or against the grain?

I say against the grain.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information