No announcement yet.

Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't even get me started on ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
    Black man's plight....your face'll look like taco meat if left untreated.

Worst thing about it is, I only have a patchy-pube-like stubble that grows on my face. So I can't really grow a beard that accompanies all the headache, but I still get all the after effects.

My mustache is cool, my goatee is cool, but I can't really grow anything significant on my cheeks.
    I'm forced to shave it every few days, or the ingrown hairs will occur and drive me crazy, which will result in me scratching my face raw.

I used to use razors, because it would increase the outbreak of the ingrown hairs. But now I just use my Philips electric razor and a WAHL to line up my mustache.....I've been wanting the electro treatments where they zap those hair follicles away....man that would be nice.
    Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      Quick question, who here shaves in the shower?

I can't because I need a mirror to shave. Too scared of cutting my face up.
      I have chin straps, so therefor I'd butcher them if I did it in the shower.

Regarding the shaving part, it's a pain in the butt, but I like you said, love the after feeling. I probably should have shaved today, I'm due, but I chose not too.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• ill take shaving over getting a period any day. cause that is what the opposite sex has to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
          ill take shaving over getting a period any day. cause that is what the opposite sex has to deal with.
          Except.....women shave too.......So how can you even compare shaving to a period.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
            Except.....women shave too.......So how can you even compare shaving to a period.
            Interesting indeed sir!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I would rather shave than get a period and I would rather shave just my face than shave every other part of my body. Women do have it pretty tough lol.

Comment

• This is one weeks growth! Im a hairy sun of a gun! Iliterally have to hack at my face with the sharpest razor ever, just to have any effect...i hate shaving!

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  I would rather shave than get a period and I would rather shave just my face than shave every other part of my body. Women do have it pretty tough lol.
                  Meh. They have boobs, which grant them the power to get pretty much whatever they want. Don't feel too bad for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Being a baby face has it's advantages sometimes.
                    Indeed it does. It would probably take me six months to reach Jakey's facial furriness level.

Comment

• Shaving my pubes are the ******* worst. So much process involved. Break out the scissors, trim the bush a little, then for the heavy mowing. And making sure every hair gets into the toilet. what a pain. Add the incessant itch afterwards.........

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I hate shaving, hence I have a beard. Still gotta shave my neck and a little under my eyes but it takes a lot less time.

Comment

• Shaving sucks. I shave once or twice a week. I love stubble though. After more than a week though the stubble starts becoming long and thats when I shave it.

The stubble look is bad ass if you ask me.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Shaving my pubes are the ******* worst. So much process involved. Break out the scissors, trim the bush a little, then for the heavy mowing. And making sure every hair gets into the toilet. what a pain. Add the incessant itch afterwards.........
                            i just use head clippers(saves time) but then i whip out the mach 3 and do work on my boys. they come out smooth as eggs. o yea can forget about the gooch either. girls like that ish.

Hitman D

Comment

• I seem to shave at least once every 2 days I only get razor burn is i use the same razor twice i just only buy the cheap 2 blade razors the do the trick for me but then everyone thinks I can't grow a beard, I just prefer the clean shaven look

Comment

• I ******* hate shaving. As a military guy- I'm forced to shave every day before work
                                hate hate hate hate! I'm on leave right now though- sweeetttttt
                                I grow a goatee in like 2 days- and my "beard" takes like a week... it's not that impressive though
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information