Any one else hate shaving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splat
    started a topic Any one else hate shaving?

Any one else hate shaving?

Well do you?

I like the feeling after but hate the shaving part.

• eaglesalltheway
    replied
    My Beard has gotten long enough that I could comb it if I want to. Haven't trimmed it in a while, but when I get my hair cut soon, I'll have to, otherwise my beard hair will be longer than my head hair, and that'd just look stupid on me.

Leave a comment:

• Bills2083
    replied

You see the part where the beard forms the right angle on his chin? I can't grow hair there, but I can get the rest down. So unintentionally, I sometimes get a Flo Rida beard going on (without looking anywhere near as neat. I get the basic shape down lol)

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    when they're under the water- you pay 5 bucks and you don't have to shave for the entire deployment

That has to have some play on those cold lonely nights at sea.

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    The hair on my face can get out of control if I don't keep it up. I've been shaving at least once a week now and it sucks. :(

Leave a comment:

• Go_Eagles77
    replied
    I wish I could grow a decent beard, but every time I try it just looks hideous after a couple days, it's all patchy and just makes my face look dirty, so I pretty much have to keep my face clean shaven or I look like a bum. I don't have a huge issue with shaving though, it usually makes me feel better about myself due to the above reasons.

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    I've given up shaving, I just trim to the lowest setting now.

Leave a comment:

• Nalej
    replied
    Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
    I hear you man, I hate it. I have a deployment to Afghanistan coming up here in a couple months and supposedly we're going to be ordered not to shave while we're in country. Sweet!
    Nice! It's kinda like the Seals... they rarely have to shave.
    It's like my boy's that serve on subs...
    when they're under the water- you pay 5 bucks and you don't have to shave for the entire deployment
    What a deal! We don't get those deals on carriers =(

Leave a comment:

• Caddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent View Post
    shaving in the shower = best thing for razor users.
    I always miss spots :\

Leave a comment:

• senormysterioso
    replied
    Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    I friggin' hate shaving. Military status causes me to do it often.
    Now in school, I only meet up officially weekly. 6 days of no shaving/week = win in my book
    I hear you man, I hate it. I have a deployment to Afghanistan coming up here in a couple months and supposedly we're going to be ordered not to shave while we're in country. Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• scottyboy
    replied
    trimmer and shaving in the shower for the mother effing win.

also, i'm a hairy **** and tend to use my trimmer to the fullest extent

Leave a comment:

• Nalej
    replied
    I friggin' hate shaving. Military status causes me to do it often.
    Now in school, I only meet up officially weekly. 6 days of no shaving/week = win in my book

Leave a comment:

• descendency
    replied
    Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    I can't find one that I like either. It's a pain in the ass since my neckbeard(which I HATE having) goes right through razors like no ones business. Not only a pain in the ass, but expensive too.
    I shave once a week. Bitches can go **** themselves if they want more than that.

Leave a comment:

• The_Dude
    replied
    I have more of a beard "trimmer" than an electric shaver. While I don't get a nice close shave, it does the trick to clean things up when i need to.

Speaking of which, time to go shave and shower before bed.

I ******* hate shaving.

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    shaving in the shower = best thing for razor users.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information