Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grilling Thread

For all you people who like to grill

I am a huge griller, ive grilled almost everyday this week.

What are some of ur favorite recipes on the grill?

My favorite recipe on the grill is BBQ pork ribs i made some a few weeks ago

Get you some BBQ pork ribs-bone in or bone out
    get a foil pan place ur pork ribs into them - u can marinate ur pork ribs before u do it, i like to use my home made dry rub
    now get ur favorite bbq sauce and put about 2 bottles into the foil pan
    optional - i cut up some onions and put them into the foil pan
    now cover the pan up with 2 sheets of foil and place it on the grill
    let it cook in the pan for about 45 minutes
    take them out the pan and brown them up on the grill
    if u used bone in pork ribs the meat should fall off the bone while they were cooking in the foil pan thats when u know its done

Post ur favorite recipes!

Summer barbecues are awesome, but the best grilling is always while tailgating. Can't wait for Bills season!

Favorite things to grill are steaks and portabello mushrooms. So much you can do with the mushrooms, I love stuffing them with crab meat. Mmmmm so delicious. Even simple stuff with just cheese and tomatoes is great.

Always have Worcestershire and Sweet Baby Ray's on hand.

Today I just had some honey-teriyaki marinated chicken, with some Asian Barbecue sauce that I don't really remember, someone else got it and it went well.
    Still have some chicken so I'll probably fire some up Chiavetta style tomorrow.

Yeah, I love the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Summer barbecues are awesome, but the best grilling is always while tailgating. Can't wait for Bills season!

Favorite things to grill are steaks and portabello mushrooms. So much you can do with the mushrooms, I love stuffing them with crab meat. Mmmmm so delicious. Even simple stuff with just cheese and tomatoes is great.

Always have Worcestershire and Sweet Baby Ray's on hand.

Today I just had some honey-teriyaki marinated chicken, with some Asian Barbecue sauce that I don't really remember, someone else got it and it went well.
      Still have some chicken so I'll probably fire some up Chiavetta style tomorrow.

Yeah, I love the grill.
      Glad to see someone else give SBR's some love...that stuff is amazing...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Beer+Brat=Beer Brat=Amazing. Sucks for states that have no idea what a brat is and have just hot dogs.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I miss grilling. When I lived at home with my folks I did it like 4 times a week. Now I live in a stupid Apt that doesn't allow grilling on the second level balconies. I do all my grilling on a George Foreman now and I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            Beer+Brat=Beer Brat=Amazing. Sucks for states that have no idea what a brat is and have just hot dogs.
            Oh no doubt about that. The brat was gods gift to man.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I love how easy it is to make them. All you need is a pan and a hot surface. Perfect tailgate food. I witnessed a guy in San Diego cook them on his car's engine

Comment

yo wats some other interseting things you have grilled other than meat. Like pineapples things like that

Comment

ah yeah i grilled some brats at the lake last week, i always place my bun on the grill so i can get a crispy bun.

Comment

A brat with some kraut on it sounds nice right about now.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      yo wats some other interseting things you have grilled other than meat. Like pineapples things like that
                      What.........?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                        What.........?
                        like things people don't usually grill or unusual receipes, i did this one thing grilled pineapples and then topped it off with ice cream and then some caramel

Comment

A banana on the BBQ goes down quite well and I'm pretty sure that could be classified as unusual. Pineapple also goes down well, particularly on a burger.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                            A banana on the BBQ goes down quite well and I'm pretty sure that could be classified as unusual. Pineapple also goes down well, particularly on a burger.
                            I'm going to try this, sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                              the banana do you slice it or grill it whole add anything to it

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information