No announcement yet.

dillema

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too be honest, I love them both, too tough for me to decide.

Comment

T.I.

Comment

Originally posted by swangaz
        Originally posted by thule
        lol get a mind of your own. I mean have 2 favorite artists...this is just another stupid cartman poll used to boost your post count.
        not really, I don't care about my post count no more, just look at C-Syll's post count
        Using an online poll to choose your favorite rapper is pathetic...i'm sorry but it is.
        no dis is for an official title, because it is a hard decision
        You don't understand...how can something be your decision if your basing it off of other peoples opinions...I'm ripping on you for having zero self-respect.
        no I have self respect, If I didn't have any self respect I wouldn't formulate my opinions. And this is probably the only time I'll make a poll like this
        Actually if you had self-respect you would realize that stuff like this doesn't gain respect. You obviously have tried to get people to like you in the past, and this isn't what I would call forming your own opinions. You are asking for other people to make the decision for you.

Comment

lol get a mind of your own. I mean have 2 favorite artists...this is just another stupid cartman poll used to boost your post count.
          not really, I don't care about my post count no more, just look at C-Syll's post count
          Using an online poll to choose your favorite rapper is pathetic...i'm sorry but it is.
          You don't understand...how can something be your decision if your basing it off of other peoples opinions...I'm ripping on you for having zero self-respect.
          no I have self respect, If I didn't have any self respect I wouldn't formulate my opinions. And this is probably the only time I'll make a poll like this
          Actually if you had self-respect you would realize that stuff like this doesn't gain respect. You obviously have tried to get people to like you in the past, and this isn't what I would call forming your own opinions. You are asking for other people to make the decision for you.
          uhhmm I don't think this thread is called "Do you like Cartman or not". THis is seeing what people think, and trie to formulate opinions. BElieve it or not, you didn't make up all your opinions by yourself, because there's always outside influences that affect your opinions. So If you want to be a ***, then do what you want, I could care less if you like me or not

Comment

uhhmm I don't think this thread is called "Do you like Cartman or not". THis is seeing what people think, and trie to formulate opinions. BElieve it or not, you didn't make up all your opinions by yourself, because there's always outside influences that affect your opinions. So If you want to be a ***********, then do what you want, I could care less if you like me or not
            Swearing is real mature Just grow up man..that's all I ask.

Comment

T.I. sucks, imo. Lil Wayne definitely.

Comment

uhhmm I don't think this thread is called "Do you like Cartman or not". THis is seeing what people think, and trie to formulate opinions. BElieve it or not, you didn't make up all your opinions by yourself, because there's always outside influences that affect your opinions. So If you want to be a ***********, then do what you want, I could care less if you like me or not
                Swearing is real mature Just grow up man..that's all I ask.

oooooohhhhh,, you're so mature by trying to call me out and saying I lack self respect

Comment

It's official I guess, even though The BAnkhead tried to make a bit of a run

Comment

lil wayne

Comment

c) SOAD

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information