Does Anyone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone...

Post on NFLDC just in the off-topic thread. This has been racking my brain for a while and I was wondering if anyone just comes on here for the off-topic thread, and isn't really a fan of football.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Addict possibly, just because he's from Europe. In my mind I believe he came here thinking it was a soccer forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
      Addict possibly, just because he's from Europe. In my mind I believe he came here thinking it was a soccer forum.
      Nah Addict is a Lions fan, he posts there quite a lot I think.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Who would confuse "nfldraftcountdown" as a soccer forum?

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          Post on NFLDC just in the off-topic thread. This has been racking my brain for a while and I was wondering if anyone just comes on here for the off-topic thread, and isn't really a fan of football.
          Comahan posts in the off-topic and fantasy section much more than the football sections.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            Comahan posts in the off-topic and fantasy section much more than the football sections.
            As do I, but I still post in the Colts and the NFL when I feel the need to...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
              Who would confuse "nfldraftcountdown" as a soccer forum?
              Europeans.

Comment

Europeans.
                Lol you do know that europeans are not that dumb? Id say the Europeans on this board know more about Football then 50% on this board. We are only a few, but dont think just because we are from europe means we have no idea about football

Comment

Europeans.
                  So Europeans think the NFL is affiliated with soccer. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                    Lol you do know that europeans are not that dumb? Id say the Europeans on this board know more about Football then 50% on this board. We are only a few, but dont think just because we are from europe means we have no idea about football
                    That is true, and with the exception of theincredibledraftdude most are less annoying than my fellow americans.

Comment

Let's be honest Renji, the man has a point. I am pretty sure you still think we are talking about soccer or footaball as you people call it.

Comment

Hey seriously though, when I see soccer or kockey stuff on the bottom of ESPN, and they say, " so and so's C (or G) injures *body part here* my first thought is always center or guard, not Centerman (or whatever the soccer equivalent is) or Goalie.

Comment

I've never seen APerfectScore post anywhere outside the off-topic forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Let's be honest Renji, the man has a point. I am pretty sure you still think we are talking about soccer or footaball as you people call it.
                            Arent we???

Comment

I thought this was going to be another one of those "Does anyone....hate it when someone makes a post that doesnt actually have a topic that pertains to the information inside" post.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information