No announcement yet.

Happy 4th of July ie: Independence Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of July ie: Independence Day!

We had a happy Canada Day but nothing for the primary users holiday? wow. anyways happy drunken blow off you hand day. much love. im off to forget my horrible week.(grams died)

Hitman D

Nothing beats celebrating your nation's birth by being forced to spend it in a rotten craphole of a foreign country

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Nothing beats celebrating your nation's birth by being forced to spend it in a rotten craphole of a foreign country
      Maybe you can shoot an Iraqi and that will be your version of Black cats and bottle rockets.

Comment

Well maybe you shouldn't have joined the military if that's how you feel ;)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

thanks again for that :)
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            Well maybe you shouldn't have joined the military if that's how you feel ;)
            Maybe you should be more appreciative of the freedom I provide by sacrificing my life for this country, you prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Kevin View Post
              Maybe you should be more appreciative of the freedom I provide by sacrificing my life for this country, you prick.
              lol, I was being sarcastic. Of course I appreciate your service to this country, as well as every other armed serviceman of the country.

Comment

Wait that wasnt SuperKevin. it was Super-Kevin. What is going on?!!!! Evil Twin?
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  Wait that wasnt SuperKevin. it was Super-Kevin. What is going on?!!!! Evil Twin?
                  weird, I noticed that as well... is this evil twin by any chance Iraqi?

Comment

Okay, Super-Kevin is on quite a rampage... Now the question remains, who IS Super-Kevin?

Comment

There's nothing for planned for ya'll to do today? BTW, what is Iraq's "4th of July"?

Going BBQ some stuff at 3. Then playing cards with friends and family at 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                        Okay, Super-Kevin is on quite a rampage... Now the question remains, who IS Super-Kevin?
                        Moses .. he's made like 50 accounts recently ..

Comment

ah. well i think its time for him to give up NFLDC...

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Kevin View Post
                            At this point, not to start a flame war, but I'd like to point out that joining the Army is indeed voluntary, and does indeed come with a paycheck.
                            Originally posted by 7-11
                            Originally posted by Renji
                            Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                            But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Happy 4th of july!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information