Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bozo the Clown is dead

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080704/...obit_harmon_19

I really don't have anything funny or witty to say about this. Not that it would be in good taste, mind you.

Let the "I hate clowns" comments begin.
    Last edited by Bruce Banner; 07-04-2008, 11:45 PM.

For all you baseball fans, his son is Angels prospect Trevor Bell.

Anywho, RIP to a great entertainer

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080704/...obit_harmon_19

I really don't have anything funny or witty to say about this. Not that it would be in good taste, mind you.

Let the "I hate clowns" comments begin.
      "I hate clowns"

eh I guess he wasnt the scariest of all the clowns out there...but he definantly didnt help with my fear...now that he is dead he will become a more powerful ghost clown that will wreak havoc on children's and adult's bedtime habits everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        For all you baseball fans, his son is Angels prospect Trevor Bell.

Anywho, RIP to a great entertainer
        His grandson I believe

Comment

Personally i always liked Homey the Clown better:D

RIP nonetheless.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I used to watch Bozo all the time. Obviously the highlight of the show was seeing if the kid could win the "nice, crisp, 100 Dollar Bill" in the little bucket toss game. For the uninitiated, this was done by getting the ball in every bucket. The $100 Bill was waiting for them in the 6th one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I used to watch Bozo all the time. Obviously the highlight of the show was seeing if the kid could win the "nice, crisp, 100 Dollar Bill" in the little bucket toss game.
              I always told myself that I would dominate that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                I always told myself that I would dominate that game.
                Yeah it always seemed pretty ridiculous that someone would lose in it.. But I guess Bozo is an intimidating person, so that could make you nervous. And who knows, maybe he was yelling at them to screw up, off camera.

Comment

Yeah it always seemed pretty ridiculous that someone would lose in it.. But I guess Bozo is an intimidating person, so that could make you nervous. And who knows, maybe he was yelling at them to screw up, off camera.
                  i don't know if you've ever played Bozo buckets at an arcade... but it's actually really tough.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

I remember watching him when I was in Michagan. Was he on Nick because I don't remember seeing him after I moved

Well no suprise everyone dies from when you were a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      I remember watching him when I was in Michagan. Was he on Nick because I don't remember seeing him after I moved

Actually, everybody dies.. not just the people that were around when you were a kid. Hope that doesn't change any of your future plans.

Comment

WMD you're so harsh.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Actually, everybody dies.. not just the people that were around when you were a kid. Hope that doesn't change any of your future plans.
                          Ahhhhhhhh you ruined my plans of living forever and looking 25ish

Comment

Hahaha.. you literally made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post

I think he was on WGN which is a Chicago station available nationally in a lot of areas...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information