jeff samardzija

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    football casue if he stays with the cubs he'll just become another injury plagued pitcher.
    nah, he's not a power pitcher like those that you are referring to. He maxes out in the upper 80's according to scouting reports.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

i heard around 92ish

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Football. His baseball contract is just insurance to make sure that he is getting paid what he feels he is worth. If he gets selected lower than the 1st in the NFL draft he probably would earn more money playing baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
          football casue if he stays with the cubs he'll just become another injury plagued pitcher.
          nah, he's not a power pitcher like those that you are referring to. He maxes out in the upper 80's according to scouting reports.
          It's ok. He'd end up being raped on his way to his car as Wrigley is near boys town.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
            By signing the deal, wouldn't he be forfeiting his NCAA eligibilty?
            No, because baseball and football are separate sports. He just can't sign any endorsment deals.
            I dont get that at all. Jarrett is getting harrased because he lived in an apartment with Leinart. Drew Tate isnt allowed to accept 25,000 dollars for making a hole in one in a celebrity golf tournament. Drew Henson once he signed his Yankees deal was done for Michigan. So how come horse face can sign a 7 million dollar contract and still be an amateur athlete?

Comment

I'm not really sure about those, but there have been a bunch of guys who go to the minors and come back and play college ball.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

I know Mewelde Moore played for one of the Padres minor league teams for 3 summers.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                  He throws 90+

Comment

Kay Jay Harris from West Virginia also played some minor league ball, drafted outta high school. That's why he was like 26 coming out. I don't know how he can remain eligible.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

I don't think there is a certain age limit. Wasn't weinke like 26 when he won the heisman? If they enroll into college they are eligible for 4 seasons of being on the roster, of course being redshirted give you an extra year.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information