jeff samardzija

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff samardzija

signed 5yr 7.25 mil $ contract w/ cubbies.

still gonna play for ND this year for football.

his plan is to play pro baseball and football.

thoughts?

baseball more money, and your body can handle more which means longer carrer.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
      baseball more money, and your body can handle more which means longer carrer.
      More money eventually, but not right now. His contract was 5 years for around 7.5 million. If he is drafted in the first round in football he'll make more money right away.

Comment

By signing the deal, wouldn't he be forfeiting his NCAA eligibilty?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
          By signing the deal, wouldn't he be forfeiting his NCAA eligibilty?
          No, because baseball and football are separate sports. He just can't sign any endorsment deals.

Comment

Is he called the shark because his head is big?

Comment

Well, I don't know how good he is at baseball, but he isn't even a top 4 WR this year and he will only be a number 2 or 3 guy so I'd say baseball.

Comment

i am not sure but didnt this happen to drew henson and he made money off of the yankees now he is back in foot ball playin for the cow boys

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                  i am not sure but didnt this happen to drew henson and he made money off of the yankees now he is back in foot ball playin for the cow boys
                  yes, and Chad Hutchinson. Seems like these things never really work out though, unless you're Bo Jackson.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                    yes, and Chad Hutchinson. Seems like these things never really work out though, unless you're Bo Jackson.
                    well atleast he gets the dough but now he suck.s at both sports

Comment

football casue if he stays with the cubs he'll just become another injury plagued pitcher.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                        Don't forget about Quincy Carter, Brian Jordan and Deion Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                          Well, I don't know how good he is at baseball, but he isn't even a top 4 WR this year and he will only be a number 2 or 3 guy so I'd say baseball.
                          Ha, are you serious? Jeff is a first round talent if he can have the kind of season like he did last year, therefore a big paycheck would be awaiting him.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                            Is he called the shark because his head is big?
                            no his odd facial structure.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

He probably wont be able to play both. He is going to have a to pick which one and stick with it

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information