X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeaaah im not gonna watch that

sounds awful though, r.i.p.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Never heard of him, but that sucks.

Comment

Thats terrible. I think the video has been removed which is a good thing, I really don't want to see it anyways. Prayers go out to him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          Thats terrible. I think the video has been removed which is a good thing, I really don't want to see it anyways. Prayers go out to him and his family.
          Yeah, it was removed.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

That's pretty terrible. The video is morbid...sucks. RIP.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I haven't seen the video of the crash Lusk died in, but here is a video of him crashing doing the same trick he died doing. The video is from 2007 X-Games, and although Lusk walked away from this crash, anyone with an imagination can see what likely went wrong in the crash he unfortunately didn't walk away from.

For those of you who aren't squeamish, but don't necessarily want to see something graphic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqg1_Mnn4A

RIP Mr. Motorcycle Man.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

just saw that video, very sad!!

Comment

OMG just saw the video. Its so horrfying how his body just goes limp.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                  Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                  I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                  LOL props to Paul

Comment

Wow, that is terrible. RIP Jeremy.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I think I may be soulless, these type of morbid videos never phase me. Sucks for this guy though, didn't really know who he was but sucks when anyone goes out like that. I guess thats the risk when you take up such a dangerous profession. I am actually surprised you don't see this happen more with guys who do extreme sports.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB
                        I think I may be soulless, these type of morbid videos never phase me.
                        Everyone's tolerance is different, and some specific things bother some people more than it would others. For instance, no doubt anyone in this thread could view the video if it were a scene in a movie, but there's something different in knowing this actually happened. I can see a guy get blown to hell in a movie, but if a scene comes up where a girl gets killed, I'll leave the room (I have never gone to a theater to watch a horror movie).
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          I think I may be soulless, these type of morbid videos never phase me.
                          Don't really do much to me either. I process the fact that it's ugly...I'm not a psychopath or anything, but I don't think I'm the only one who's been more than a little desensitized to things of a violent nature because of media and such.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Yeah.. unfortunately I've been desensitized to pretty much everything. I show no emotion.

Comment

The only benefit of me going to /b/ is that I can watch this stuff without flinching. Wait, is that a benefit?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I can't watch that video. They should take it off youtube.

rip
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information