AIM Logs Auto Resetting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIM Logs Auto Resetting

I have aim set to record logs of every chat, and today i check and they have all resetted! The people I have talked to since monday all have their logs prior to monday cleared. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Is there something important you want to look back on or are you like OCD or something?

Comment

People still use AIM?
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        People still use AIM?
        Haha yeah man. It was cool in middle school cause everyone just IMed everyone who ever signed on and a conversation wouldnt go beyond a:

hey
        hey
        whatsup
        nm u
        nm

but I shrank my buddy list considerably going into Jr. year of High school. I talk to some people on AIM, maybe like 7-10, I will actually IM if I see them on but other wise, its all text or facebook.

Comment

I remember back in the day it would be like 20-something people on AIM at a time and now if I log on there are like 3.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Never was so big on AIM. I'm pretty sure electronic communication is the devil.

....doesn't stop me from using it though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I remember back in the day it would be like 20-something people on AIM at a time and now if I log on there are like 3.
              I have more friends on facebook at once than AIM.

Comment

MSN Messenger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>AIM

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Cell phones killed many things, AIM (and most online-messengers for that matter) being one of them.

Comment

I used to have at least 1000 contacts on my ICQ account. Then again, I only used it for on-line gaming though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      true that.

then again though i have aim chat logs going back 10 years or so.

occasionally i search through them, because. i. like the nerd i am. have them all indexed.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information