Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    You really gotta ask?

LeBron is the most gifted player possible ever. But until I see him carry a team to a championship, I'm taking Wade.
    It helps when you have Shaq, Zo', Walker, Payton, and White Chocolate compared to Z', Hughes, and Snow.

Comment

You know what else helps? Putting up 35 ppg.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Yeah, the Heat pretty much own the Cavs at every position but SF, and potentially PF, Gooden's alright. I think James is a better player. Don't forget, he also came up huge in the playoffs. Just his team wasn't even semi-competent. He had what, 11 field goals in game 7 against DET? The rest of his team had 9. He carried the Cavs more than Wade carried the Heat. At least Wade had help.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

LeBron James. Substitute LeBron for Wade on the Heat and theyre a better team.

Comment

You know what else helps? Putting up 35 ppg.
            Lebron owned the Pistons as did Shaq for the most part not Wade.

Pistons > Mavs

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
              A better team that wouldn't have won the NBA finals.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Dwyane Wade

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

That doesn't make sense.

Comment

Yeah, because LeBron has never willed a team that would be lucky to win 30 games without him to 7 games against the best team in the regular season. He basically made the Cavs. They're a joke without him right now. It's stupid to say they wouldn't have won with him. LeBron James is a better player than D-Wade. He's just as good a scorer, a better passer, better vision, bigger, stronger, better rebounder, more versatile, less selfish, and has the potential to be a better defender, but he's not far from Wade in that category either. He also has a similar drive to win, it's just a shame his whole team is a gang of scrubs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

They would have won it in less games. LeBron gets even more calls than Wade and he is a Cavalier, not to mention bigger, stronger, more range, better rebounder, better scorer, better passer. So... ya.

We had this exact same poll before the playoffs and Wade got dominated in it, LeBron had a great playoffs as well but didnt have the supporting cast to go all the way. Bandwagon voters.

Comment

No offense, but this shouldn't even be a question.

Lebron is a much better player than Wade.

Comment

It helps when Josh Howard misses clutch free throws and blows a ten point lead. Dallas should have won in five actually.

Comment

LeBron is not as dominant when he needs to be as Wade is. Wade had 40 and 10 in game 3. He completely dominated this series. LeBron is all of those things IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Wade was darn near perfect in game 3-6, except his shooting % in game 6. I said it in another thread, the regular season in the first 3 quarters I'm taking LeBron, 4th quarter and the playoffs I'm taking Wade.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
                              It helps when Josh Howard misses clutch free throws and blows a ten point lead. Dallas should have won in five actually.
                              Should have, but guess what Miami DID win in 6.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

LeBron is not as dominant when he needs to be as Wade is. Wade had 40 and 10 in game 3. He completely dominated this series. LeBron is all of those things IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Wade was darn near perfect in game 3-6, except his shooting % in game 6. I said it in another thread, the regular season in the first 3 quarters I'm taking LeBron, 4th quarter and the playoffs I'm taking Wade.
                                LeBron put up better numbers in the playoffs than he did in the regular season and was also clutch. You might as well just sign your post as homer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information