Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerv
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    LeBron is not as dominant when he needs to be as Wade is. Wade had 40 and 10 in game 3. He completely dominated this series. LeBron is all of those things IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Wade was darn near perfect in game 3-6, except his shooting % in game 6. I said it in another thread, the regular season in the first 3 quarters I'm taking LeBron, 4th quarter and the playoffs I'm taking Wade.
    LeBron put up better numbers in the playoffs than he did in the regular season and was also clutch. You might as well just sign your post as homer.
    Homer and NBA champs .

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
      LeBron is not as dominant when he needs to be as Wade is. Wade had 40 and 10 in game 3. He completely dominated this series. LeBron is all of those things IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Wade was darn near perfect in game 3-6, except his shooting % in game 6. I said it in another thread, the regular season in the first 3 quarters I'm taking LeBron, 4th quarter and the playoffs I'm taking Wade.
      LeBron put up better numbers in the playoffs than he did in the regular season and was also clutch. You might as well just sign your post as homer.
      Homer and NBA champs .
      Why would you sign your post as NBA champs, you didnt win anything :D

Comment

I voted Wade cuz I am a biased piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
          I voted Wade cuz I am a biased piece of ***********.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

And because Dallas would've been able to find a way to stop LeBron, unlike they were able to do with Wade. In that series, the Mavs knew the ball was gonna go to Wade and they did everything they could to stop him and yet weren't successful.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

lebron james

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                And because Dallas would've been able to find a way to stop LeBron, unlike they were able to do with Wade. In that series, the Mavs knew the ball was gonna go to Wade and they did everything they could to stop him and yet weren't successful.
                Exactly.

Comment

The Mavericks faced the Cav's two times during the regular season. In those games Lebron James.

3/14 he had 36 points in a loss.

3/29 he had 46 points in a win.

Its hard to speculate about a team defending a player, but these stats shoud help.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
                    The Mavericks faced the Cav's two times during the regular season. In those games Lebron James.

Its hard to speculate about a team defending a player, but these stats shoud help.
                    Those are single regular season games. The Mavs couldn't figure out how to stop Wade in a 6 game series.
                    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D

Those are single regular season games. The Mavs couldn't figure out how to stop Wade in a 6 game series.
                      I wasn't even talking about Wade. I was talking about people assuming that Dallas would find a way to defend Lebron James.

Comment

I think it's funny how this will be an argument for the next 10 years.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

No it won't. By next year it'll be if Wade and lebron became a single fusion player of the two, could that player hold up to Nate Robinson?

Comment

David Stern better hope so.
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

LeBron should sign with Miami after next season :shock:

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

LeBron should sign with NYK after next season :shock:
                                That way we'd have Curry - Fry - Lebron - Wade - Paul as our starting lineup. :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information