Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    I think it's funny how this will be an argument for the next 10 years.
    David Stern better hope so.
    He's making sure of it.

Despite the fact that people don't realize it, the most clutch player from the '03 draft is Carmelo Anthony(he's made more game winners than anyone in the last 2 years), not Dwayne Wade or LeBron. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

id like to see wade hit game winning shots...and no fts dont count.....
      also wade is just too one dimensional atm
      he needs to learn how to play good D and shoot the 3 better and he just developed his jump shot

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
        He's making sure of it.

Despite the fact that people don't realize it, the most clutch player from the '03 draft is Carmelo Anthony(he's made more game winners than anyone in the last 2 years), not Dwayne Wade or LeBron. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
        It's not all about game winners my friend. Wade is able to control almost all facets of the game in the fourth quarter and definitely wins most clutch in my mind.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelo Ice
          id like to see wade hit game winning shots...and no fts dont count.....
          HAHAHAHAHA, thats great. Are you serious, you think Wade hasn't made a good amount of game winning shots.

My favorite was the one against the Knicks last season. That was sick.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
            He's making sure of it.

It's not all about game winners my friend. Wade is able to control almost all facets of the game in the fourth quarter and definitely wins most clutch in my mind.
            I actually read back up and Carmelo is far ahead for this year. This year, in the final 24 seconds(when the game is tied or down by 1 or 2), Carmelo was 11-17. Wade was 6-17. Those don't include playoffs, but still. 'Melo also had more game winning FT attempts. Carmelo can take over a game in the fourth quarter and even though he is pretty much always double teamed, he manages to come through.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I think the fact that no one sees Carmelo plays hurt him. Honestly I saw maybe 5 Nuggets games this year.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

I like Melo because I like Syracuse but the four teams that I watch the closest are 1st the cavs because Lebron is amazing, #2 the rockets bc I live in Houston #3 the Heat because I like Dwayne and Alonzo is a freak shot blocker #4 the Nuggets mainly because watching earl boykins play is so awesome, he represents for short people everywhere.

Comment

The only players in NBA history to average 31, 7 and 6 in a season.

Oscar Robinson
                  Jerry West
                  Michael Jordan
                  LeBron James*

* In his third year, at only 21 years old

Championships are a poor way of judging a player, Wade had a far superior roster. Contrast;

O'Neal
                  Haslem
                  Zo
                  Walker
                  Williams
                  Payton
                  Posey

with:

Ilgauskas
                  Gooden
                  Varejao
                  Snow
                  Jones
                  Marshall
                  Hughes (injured all year)

Yeah, Wade willed his team to the championship, unlike LeBron. After all, Miami's motto was "1 Strong." :roll:

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information