Wade vs. James

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade vs. James

I really don't follow basketball much but I've been hearing so much about Wade that I just want to hear from some of you basketball fans who do you think is better.

james by far, although i think ivoted for wade by accident.

Comment

That's a really tough question. I think James is more talented and has the potential to be better but at this point I have to go with Wade.

Comment

You really gotta ask?

LeBron is the most gifted player possible ever. But until I see him carry a team to a championship, I'm taking Wade.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

At this point and probably in the future, it's LeBron. Although both are severly favored by refs, LeBron is more of a prescence and makes people around him better. Wade doesn't do that very well. Plus, LeBron's supporting cast is/was much worse than Wade's this year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Whenever (if needed) you can play all 5 positions, you know you're something special (see Magic Johnson).

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
              That's a really tough question. I think James is more talented and has the potential to be better but at this point I have to go with Wade.
              Precisely. LeBron has all the talent to become the greatest player of all time and everything comes extremely easy to him, while Wade, who has a ton of talent, also possesses the kind of heart, eagerness and work ethic to carry him to astronomical things. Right now though, Wade's ability to take over not only a game, but an entire series is what seperates him from LeBron.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                Precisely. LeBron has all the talent to become the greatest player of all time and everything comes extremely easy to him, while Wade, who has a ton of talent, also possesses the kind of heart, eagerness and work ethic to carry him to astronomical things. Right now though, Wade's ability to take over not only a game, but an entire series is what seperates him from LeBron.
                Not only a series, the NBA Finals.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

If Lebron had Shaq you'd be saying the exact opposite. Not trashing Wade in the least but Wade has a tremendous set of players around him which highlight his hard work whereas in cleveland LeBron is ignored, less publicized, and you fail to see his infinite drive.

Comment

if it were the nfl, wade is roethlisberger and james is carson palmer.

Comment

Originally posted by hyundridz
                      if it were the nfl, wade is roethlisberger and james is carson palmer.
                      More like James is peyton manning, he's won some but hasn't been able to take his team all of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                        If Lebron had Shaq you'd be saying the exact opposite. Not trashing Wade in the least but Wade has a tremendous set of players around him which highlight his hard work whereas in cleveland LeBron is ignored, less publicized, and you fail to see his infinite drive.
                        Shaq really wasn't all that effective nor was the rest of Wade's supporting cast in that series.
                        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Shaq really wasn't all that effective nor was the rest of Wade's supporting cast in that series.
                          Shaq is still the same prescence. There's a reason Wade wasn't double teamed much. If it was Cleveland, LeBron would be double teamed every second.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

But they were there as a threat. It is similar to Ronaldinho's effect on the brazilian team, he still hasn't scored but he let's his team mates get much more room to play, thus the affect of Wade's supporting cast on him. Now I'd love to have either on the Knicks but I still would take James over Wade without even a second thought.

Comment

Well Wade was getting most of the attention, and he did get by 4 people in game 5.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information