Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot dog toppings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    QFT - just a small bit of mustard beneath the chili, cheese and onions = win.
    This man... er hedgehog agrees.


    Sig by Hitman D.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      That is entirely way too much crap on one hot dog IMO. People really put tomatoes on their dogs? That just seems gross. To each his own I guess.
      Absolutely. Tomatoes bring out great flavor in the hot dog. It is fresh and great. Onions and relish are great as well. The Pickle spear can be a little heavy but also is great especially with celery salt. Celery Salt makes a hot dog for me.

      Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        Absolutely. Tomatoes bring out great flavor in the hot dog. It is fresh and great. Onions and relish are great as well. The Pickle spear can be a little heavy but also is great especially with celery salt. Celery Salt makes a hot dog for me.
        truth.

        except i throw the maters off... i hate tomatos...
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

        United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

        Comment


        • #19
          Yeah, I like tomatoes on sandwichs and burgers, but on a hot dog? Not for me.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Yeah, I like tomatoes on sandwichs and burgers, but on a hot dog? Not for me.
            I used to think this way, but a trip to Guanajuato, Mexico and their superb hot dog man convinced me that diced tomatoes do indeed have a place in the hot dog world.

            Comment


            • #21
              love the relish and mustard on my hot dog but I also like chili and cheese just not both styles on one hot dog.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                I used to think this way, but a trip to Guanajuato, Mexico and their superb hot dog man convinced me that diced tomatoes do indeed have a place in the hot dog world.
                Did you ever have one with bacon in it?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  Did you ever have one with bacon in it?
                  Yes. Bacon, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard. Epic win.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    for those of you who've never had a Chicago style hot dog... well you obviously wouldn't get it. But trust me, if you were to have one made the right way, you'd see that everything that is on the hotdog has its place. The sum of the parts is much greater than the parts individually.

                    The pickle is a bit much, i usually eat it separately because it's too hard to eat otherwise. But everyone should try it at least once.


                    Sig by me... Hold the applause.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                      for those of you who've never had a Chicago style hot dog... well you obviously wouldn't get it. But trust me, if you were to have one made the right way, you'd see that everything that is on the hotdog has its place. The sum of the parts is much greater than the parts individually.

                      The pickle is a bit much, i usually eat it separately because it's too hard to eat otherwise. But everyone should try it at least once.
                      but the sport peppers. god. they make it like a delish culinary treat in your mouth.

                      oh and if you like hot dogs and are in chicago. go to hot dougs. featured on the food network.

                      the guy is a culinary purveyor of fine encased meats.

                      meaning he makes the best ******* hotdogs you can put in your mouth.

                      corner of california and roscoe. right across the street from midway games (like mortal kombat, midway games)
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                      United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I like my hotdogs with Ibanez and a side of Blanton.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          I like my hotdogs with Ibanez and a side of Blanton.
                          ZOMG LMAO ROTFLTT LOLOLOLO LAMDO AHAHAHAHAHA

                          You're so funny I wish I had the wit and intelligence you did.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Mustard. It pretty much ends there.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I like my hot dog with a nice lather of Jersey Shore Guido Semen on it.

                              Suck it twista



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                                ZOMG LMAO ROTFLTT LOLOLOLO LAMDO AHAHAHAHAHA

                                You're so funny I wish I had the wit and intelligence you did.
                                You should. Borat's quite the enlightening fellow. You need to take a joke better and not take this so seriously.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information