No announcement yet.

College Major

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to do Architecture but I ended up not getting in for it so I did Mechanical Engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
      It depends on the school, but part of getting your history degree is getting your teaching certificate. Like I like to do 54 units of history, but 18 of them are in Education.
      Then you're in Social Studies Education. And yes, there's a difference between History and Social Studies Education.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Computer Science is my major. I was doing nursing.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

In high school i wanted to do computer engineering, then once i got to college i wanted to get my associates in business management then go to culinary school to be a chef. Now Ive decided that im still going to get my associates in Business Management, but Ive changed my major to Graphic designing because i already like doing that stuff, so i have my mindset and im sticking to that. Start designing my own shirts and go on from there.

Comment

Spanish major, Journalism minor.

Comment

At first I was going for Pharmacy, hated Biology, was getting B's which isn't good enough and I work in a Pharmacy and couldn't see doing it the rest of my life... So basically I was a Chemistry major but just took elective classes my next 2 years.

Was considering Accounting, a lot of people said I wouldn't be into it, then I found Finance. I love it. I'm hoping to become a stock broker or CFO at some point.

I'll be a Finance major with minors in Math and Business Administration, may consider getting my MBA.

Comment

I've been back and forth between Marketing and Management, but pretty much settled on the latter. I have to utmost respect for Accounting and Finance majors, I've never studied harder for any class then I did in Acct 2301 and 2302. I've yet to take Finance and I'm not looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  I've been back and forth between Marketing and Management, but pretty much settled on the latter. I have to utmost respect for Accounting and Finance majors, I've never studied harder for any class then I did in Acct 2301 and 2302. I've yet to take Finance and I'm not looking forward to it.
                  My brother and dad are CPAs. Ugh it's something I don't want to do. They try to talk me into switching my major. They make good money and everyone needs one though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Then you're in Social Studies Education. And yes, there's a difference between History and Social Studies Education.
                    Not necessarily. You can major in History, English, Math, Biology etc. And just certify yourself in your state to teach. You take the full course-load, and in the end you can teach in-state and get paid like a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post

I was seriously considering majoring in accounting...then I took an accounting class.

Comment

For now, I am a journalism/mass comm major. I am prolly going to do a minor, possibly looking at political science, but not sure.

Comment

Physical Education so I can become a football coach. I also intend to solicit my body for sex on the side too for more cash.

Comment

I was an accounting major but now I switched to finance.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              I was an accounting major but now I switched to finance.
                              You're a brave soul, anything involving Math I cannot touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush23Hester View Post
                                You're a brave soul, anything involving Math I cannot touch.
                                how do you expect to make money from sex then?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information