College Major

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    how do you expect to make money from sex then?
    The only math involved in the line of sex I do involves this simple equation.

Myself + Your Girl = Myself touching your girl listening to Al Green.

Comment

be willing to receive a Cleveland Steemer
      Last edited by twista6002; 02-12-2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

The pimp will handle it.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush23Hester View Post
          Physical Education so I can become a football coach. I also intend to solicit my body for sex on the side too for more cash.
          so then this was just random non sense you really ment to say

Originally posted by Rush23Hester View Post
          Myself + Your Girl = Myself touching your girl listening to Al Green.

Whats it called you having sex with your own mother? ohhhhhh burn

if you don't get it my girl is ur mom.
          aahahhahhaha

ohhh man now you'll never see this since your banned.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Not necessarily. You can major in History, English, Math, Biology etc. And just certify yourself in your state to teach. You take the full course-load, and in the end you can teach in-state and get paid like a teacher.
            Maybe in Texas but not in Louisiana. It's a hassle to become certified in LA and takes too much money.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Maybe in Texas but not in Louisiana. It's a hassle to become certified in LA and takes too much money.
              In New Jersey colleges, a lot of programs include teaching credentials as part of the mandatory classes.

Comment

Well it's not that easy over here either. The course takes about a year (part time), and it does run you about 3-4k. But after, you're a certified teacher, at any level.

Comment

I'm currently undecided but I'm looking at Sports Management, Criminal Justice (I go to Rutgers for free if I finish in the top certain pecent of my class after two years where I go now), and some other Business management /Communication majors.

Comment

I'm an actuarial science major and I minor in sports management

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Mine is History then grad school for it and education.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I was a history major. Don't major in it unless you want to go to law school or go for your master's. Other than that it's just a useless degree.
                        I want to major in history, but if I do that, I pretty much lock up my faith of coming back to my high school as a teacher and coach (which wouldn't be bad, but the pay sucks at private schools).

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          I'm currently undecided but I'm looking at Sports Management, Criminal Justice (I go to Rutgers for free if I finish in the top certain pecent of my class after two years where I go now), and some other Business management /Communication majors.
                          What is exactly sports management? I've thought about that, but I really have no idea what it is.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Id rather major in something I like rather than kick myself for choosing something I dont because of the pay. You only live once, do you want to live with a miserable job that pays slightly better?

Comment

I am a Business Administration major and it looks like im stuck in it. I'm thinking about getting into Law but I don't really know how to start.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I'm a Mechanical Engineering major. It's alright, there are some aspects that are fun, but for the most part it's about as fun as getting raped in the ass.

It's really a shame that we don't focus more on CAD programs... Freshman year we had a class solely for the use of Solidworks. We designed parts, built machines, it was a lot of fun... i wish we had more of that.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information