Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started watching

Comment

After watching coverage on this I was surfing Yahoo! and saw a heart warming story. Check it out, to be much appreciated by all.

Comment

Do they know what caused the plane to crash?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Well, 49 people died in the crash.
          They're still not sure what caused the plane to go down, but they do know that the pilots were complaining about ice sticking on the wings.

Scary story.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

i think they also complained about a lot of fog and wind

Comment

Someone told me they heard there was someone on the plane whose husband had died in 9-11 and that he was going to visit the family of his husband for what would've been the husbands birthday...

Comment

Damn this sucks. RIP to all the people found dead, and wish their families the best. Sad times.

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                After watching coverage on this I was surfing Yahoo! and saw a heart warming story. Check it out, to be much appreciated by all.
                Wow that story is incredible. Especially with all the stuff that was going on at the time.

Comment

yeah this aint pretty, my thoughts go out to the familys and stuff.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

This is why I hate planes. Scary bastards.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

that's horrible. rest in piece

and i hope that thing about the 9/11 couple isn't actually true. 1 family doesn't deserve 2 tragedies like this.
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        that's horrible. rest in piece

and i hope that thing about the 9/11 couple isn't actually true. 1 family doesn't deserve 2 tragedies like this.
                        Sadly, it is true.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Everyone on my end is OK thank god, really hits home and I don't live there anymore. Buffalo will always be home for me

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I heard about this at the 11 o'clock news last night. At first I thought it was one of those one person planes because the one station said Small plane. Never expected 48 people on the plane. Such a tragedy to hear and families are in my prayers.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Amazing that 2 people in the house that was hit got out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                                I heard about this at the 11 o'clock news last night. At first I thought it was one of those one person planes because the one station said Small plane. Never expected 48 people on the plane. Such a tragedy to hear and families are in my prayers.
                                You're from Olean? Sweeeeeeetttttt.....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information