• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics from the Artesa website..ill post my own when I get home

so beautiful wow
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

ive made wine before as well at school, i feel special to have such a connection

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
        Back in college my roommate and I used to make wine in the closet.
        So Scott Wright is not straight edge.

plus rep Scott!
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          And how did that go?
          Since we have the hot temps here in Texas it's super easy but I dont think I am allowed to post how to make it... I guess PM me and I can explain.

My parents are wine people. Funny thing about wine is it should never be about the price, it should be about the taste. Hell, some of the best tasting wine out there is this one called "Charles Shaw" or as most know it "Two Buck Chuck" and it's won many taste awards haha. California wines are best taste and quality for your dollar.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

box .
            i was wondering how long it would take for this word to come up in the wine thread. classy.

i don't know much about wine. i like it red and dry. never white. if i'm having something chilled, it's gonna be beer.

on the extremely rare occurance that i purchase wine, i go by the following criteria:

-red
            -cool/classy label
            -pronounceable name (i don't want to have to stumble through some french crap every time somebody asks me what the name of the beast is).

Comment

were you wine drinkers, or was this just a ploy to get women?
              i could see it working very well. as i imagine your mock draft talent wasn't considered a marketable skill in the ladies department. :)

Comment

Growing up so close to Napa Valley, I have been to several wineries and cellars there. Parducci Winery makes wonderful stuff.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Ive had wine a couple times at parties because some of the girls I went to HS with drank it. Never had it out of a glass, just out of the bag that comes in the box. It was Blush. That's pretty much the extent of my win tasting. Oh, actually driving home from Niagara falls when I was like 13 once, we stopped at some vineyard in the northeast and I tasted some wine. It was really good, light colored, fruity. Know what I'm talking about? lol :)

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                    were you wine drinkers, or was this just a ploy to get women?
                    i could see it working very well.
                    I don't think the line 'I'm making a batch of wine in my closet, wanna come try some?' works that well on women.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Ive had wine a couple times at parties because some of the girls I went to HS with drank it. Never had it out of a glass, just out of the bag that comes in the box. It was Blush. That's pretty much the extent of my win tasting. Oh, actually driving home from Niagara falls when I was like 13 once, we stopped at some vineyard in the northeast and I tasted some wine. It was really good, light colored, fruity. Know what I'm talking about? lol :)
                      That would be Franzia Sunset Blush

Comment

So that's what they called it back then....I see. ;)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                          i was wondering how long it would take for this word to come up in the wine thread. classy.
                          Slap the bag..?

i don't know much about wine. i like it red and dry. never white. if i'm having something chilled, it's gonna be beer.
                          Me too.

I really got into wine last year when I was living in Italy, primarily because it was so cheap and readily available. I Haven't bought too much of it in the States, just stick to beer and fire water mostly.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

LOL.

And how did that go?
                            It went great. After you had the kit you could make bottles of wine super cheap. We used to let it ferment extra long so it was like firewater.
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

It went great. After you had the kit you could make bottles of wine super cheap. We used to let it ferment extra long so it was like firewater.
                              Steve is impressed. When you have no money this is a great idea.

But one time Steve tried some home made wine and it made him want to throw up.

Moral of the story: stick to beer if you have money

Comment

Cycles Gladiator is the way to go

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information