No announcement yet.

2009 NCAA Baseball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the optimism fisch, but last year we had such a disgusting team that I feel we wasted an opportunity. Then again, it felt a little bit better when we were upset in Super Regionals by the team that won the CWS.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      DJ LeMahieu ftfw
      Heck yea, dude is amazing! Can't wait to see him with a year under his belt. PM is really turning this team around, definitely exciting to see LSU compete again. Hopefully we can get back to 90s form.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Go Illinois State! New Stadium last year of a bad coach!
        But seriously, MVC is probably the better baseball conference than Big Ten. Although Uof I and ISU are equally poor. Wichita State and Creighton will probably be good again this year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

So, went to opening night at LSU's new stadium. All I can say is WOW! The place is amazing! The team looked pretty damn legit too. The freshmen this team has is unreal.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            So, went to opening night at LSU's new stadium. All I can say is WOW! The place is amazing! The team looked pretty damn legit too. The freshmen this team has is unreal.
            Alex Box was a fine stadium to begin with, can't wait to see the new one in person

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I have some pics, gonna post them tomorrow hopefully. The original was great for sure. Just imagine that one with about 38 million dollars in updating. It's on par with the best minor league ball parks in the country. 9000+ seating, not sure if there's any college park in the nation with that many seats.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

I have some pics, gonna post them tomorrow hopefully. The original was great for sure. Just imagine that one with about 38 million dollars in updating. It's on par with the best minor league ball parks in the country. 9000+ seating, not sure if there's any college park in the nation with that many seats.
                Rosenblatt has it beat by about 3x

Comment

Ole Miss duffed it this weekend, dropping 2 out of 3 to South Alabama on the road. Preseason #6 with a ton of money put into the stadium, but we certainly didn't start the season off the right way.

Comment

Pretty sure Missouri is going to have a rebuilding year this year. They lost a lot the last few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Rosenblatt has it beat by about 3x
                      Ya kind of have to if you're hosting the CWS.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Ya kind of have to if you're hosting the CWS.
                        Yeah, it's also the home stadium for the Omaha Royals.

Comment

I don't think ASU wins it this year. They seem very young. UNC on the other hand has two of the best players in the nation in Alex White and Dustin Ackley.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            Baseball has begun and I am really looking forward to a young ASU squad. This weekend, we play the school of current NFLDC member yodachu as we go up against UW-Milwaukee.

If anyone wants to take a look at possibly the toughest schedule in NCAA, look no further than ASU: http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/...ebl-sched.html

I really don't want to hear about ASU baseball after giving us that shitbag Ike Davis.

Comment

Michigan's off to a good start 4-0. Thank God we don't play ASU this year.

Comment

Don't follow NCAA Baseball, but Florida's got a good squad I think.

Opened with a W over Louisville, which is always a good start

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information