2009 NCAA Baseball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    I really don't want to hear about ASU baseball after giving us that shitbag Ike Davis.
    Stop complaining, he was the best all around hitter late in the first. The No HR's is definitely a fluke

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Stop complaining, he was the best all around hitter late in the first. The No HR's is definitely a fluke
      ATL is one of those fans that give NY a bad name. He has 0 patience with players and is on them pretty quickly. I'm pretty much the exact opposite of that so we need to fall somewhere in the middle I suppose.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        ATL is one of those fans that give NY a bad name. He has 0 patience with players and is on them pretty quickly. I'm pretty much the exact opposite of that so we need to fall somewhere in the middle I suppose.
        Are you Mets' fans high on Reese Havens? What are your hopes in terms of what he can become, with a best and worst case scenario?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
          Are you Mets' fans high on Reese Havens? What are your hopes in terms of what he can become, with a best and worst case scenario?
          I was afraid this may happen, but I think we need to make sure MLB talk stays in the MLB Thread.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

look for soph Sean Bierman from Vanderbilt this year! Kinnelon hs graduate...

i believe the reds have the rights to him. lefty power pitcher
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

UCLA has the bomb pitching this year. Very interested in seeing their young arms in action.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Can draft talk go in this thread as well? If so, I want the Pirates to draft Alex White with their fourth spot. Ackney would be good too. Maybe the shortstop from USC who Baseball America compares to Longoria and Tulo.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Can draft talk go in this thread as well? If so, I want the Pirates to draft Alex White with their fourth spot. Ackney would be good too. Maybe the shortstop from USC who Baseball America compares to Longoria and Tulo.
                  Grant Green is the SS from SC and he's a badass. And no, you can't have him, he will be a Giant with pick #6.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

Check my posts chief. I've hated Ike Davis even when we picked him. ****, even before that. I've always felt he was an overrated sack of ****. And I do have a tendency to get on players who ******* suck. That is granted.

Comment

eh, theres nothing special about rosenblatt

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        look for soph Sean Bierman from Vanderbilt this year! Kinnelon hs graduate...

i believe the reds have the rights to him. lefty power pitcher
                        Vandy pitching is always impressive. I've said this before but Bierman is in a good place

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          Illini baseball is just not good
                          so this isn't really meant to call you out or anything since i think you're a good poster... but i wanted to bring this thread up to mention the following.

Last weekend, Illinois took 2/3 from then #1 ranked LSU. The illini are now 11-2 on the season.

here's a link to the game 3 summary... you can find the other summaries on this site if you care, which I'm sure you don't...

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle...DB_OEM_ID=5200

just felt like touting the Illini... hope that I'll be able to see them in the CWS this year.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information