Favorite Indie Bands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Define "Emo," if you mean whiny songs about g/f problems I agree. That said; a lot of bands are classified as "Emo" undeservedly by people who only like rap music and don't understand, or care for, Rock of any kind.
    GF problems, parent problems, and write poems on Myspace. Those Emos. Bands I would classify as emo would be: Thursday, The Used, My Chemical Romance and other band with a whine lead singer.

I am a fan of rock, that's why I started the thread.

Comment

Lee Marvin Computer Arm is pretty much the best band around currently. If you like big tits and Saturdays you'll love them.

The Black Lips are one of the the few bands that wear their influences on their sleeves but dont let them overpower their songs, theyre really doing something quite interesting sound wise.

Jay Reatard sounds like what the 80's should have sounded like, with a smart combination of DEVO synthy styles with a punk mindset.

Lightning Bolt and Boris are the only noise/jazz bands that dont get boring after 3 ******s of listening to them.

Death From Above 1979 was one of the best bands in the last 10 years, and so few people have listened to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Maybe it's just me, but most of those bands qualify as "Indie" by any means.
        agreed completely

something coporate? haha

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information