No announcement yet.

Ish is effed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew a kid in middle school who got his girlfriend pregnant in the 8th grade, they are still together to this day. He didn't look like he was 7 though.

Comment

LMAO I have a feeling this isnt the end of this story

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        LMAO I have a feeling this isnt the end of this story
        Oh, it's definitely just the beginning.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Another reason to fear for the future of humanity.

And further support all generations after me are a bunch of dumb *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            I knew a kid in middle school who got his girlfriend pregnant in the 8th grade, they are still together to this day. He didn't look like he was 7 though.
            Chris Honnie!! His baby mother is fugly!!!

The boy says My Dad gives me $10 bucks sometimes
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

****ing kids a pimp, and his girl is hott!

HAHAHAHA WTF

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I bet she ****** someone else and said it was this kid... I doubt that kid has any man chowder brewing yet.

Comment

Wow......I don't even know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post

i wouldnt hit it
                    They had sex.

That's sickening. The girl looks waaaaay older...Suppose it's natural at that age though. Still, that's really, really, really terrible. The boy looks like he's about seven.

EDIT: It says the girl is 15. I kinda blame her for this. I've know a few chicks that are psychos like that. Screwed up stuff. The girl wasn't a virgin before this either. 12 and 14 are two very different age groups. Borderline abuse, IMO.
                    Last edited by ElectricEye; 02-14-2009, 01:38 AM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Damn, I bet his lil ass was tearin up the ***** like, WHAM, WHAM, BAM!!!!
                      Big ups to him, I was just encountering pron at that age, while this dude was knocking up chicks two years older than him, and clearly not giving a **** either. He did all of this while looking like an 8 year old too, this guy must spit some serious game or something.

With all that said....this kid's an idiot and everybody else involved is too. Even at that age and lower I knew what the consequences would be for my actions (especially something of that magnitude). These kids are gonna have a tough life, and will never get to be "kids" anymore, and the person that get's it the worse is the baby, being stuck with parents like these. Imagine when the baby is ten, and the father 23, how awkward would that be?

Comment

Something tells me the chromosomes in those families should never have mixed...
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I absolutely hate the future generations and think Earth will ******* plummet into the Sun before my life ends.

/hate humanity rant.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

The blame falls on the parents, not the product of their ineptitude.

I when people say x generation sucks, its the parents fault, its not like all of a sudden the entire gene pool mutated to make ****** kids.

Comment

Naw, the kids were pretty stupid. When I was 14 years old, I knew damn well what could happen if I had sex.

The boy seems like he's in another universe, and I agree with ElectricEye about the girl.

Parents can only do so much, and ultimately the blame falls on the kids.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I didnt even start whacking it at 12..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information