No announcement yet.

Ish is effed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid just wants the media hype for whatever reason. Pretty ******* stupid. He's going to find it won't be near as lucrative for him as he thinks it will be.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      The kid just wants the media hype for whatever reason. Pretty ******* stupid. He's going to find it won't be near as lucrative for him as he thinks it will be.
      A thirteen year old kid thinks that? You really think so?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        A thirteen year old kid thinks that? You really think so?
        No, the sixteen year old. The guy who is claiming the baby is actually his. I doubt the dude would actually give much of a crap if the spotlight wasn't on the situation.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by VDM
          I'm gonna be perfectly honest here. I might catch flack, but so be it. If I was a 16 year old kid and I think there's a good chance a girl has had my baby, and some other guy has gladly taken the fall for it, then so be it. I'm not gonna take a paternity test unless I'm ordered by law to, and certainly not of my own free will. That may show that I have poor character or whatever, but I'm just saying. Maybe when I'm older and can support the kid I would but not at 16. However, I'm not stupid enough to put myself in that situation so the point is moot.
          I don't blame ya. No way I want my name associated with this fiasco, let alone anyone finding out that I shaboinked that girl.

*shudders*

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be mean or funny or nothin', but... *shudders*
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I have a really hard time believing that the kid is even 13 years old. And beyond that, I agree with everyone else who questions whether or not the kid's body was working to produce the necessary fluids to create life 9 months ago when he doesn't look to have that ability right now.

And, yes, the age difference looks more like 7 years than 2 years.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information