Clear All

Ron WHite is killing mee right now
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      Coincidentally, I was going to post that exact same video of Jimmy Gaffigan, weird. I like Gaffigan and Black of the newer comedians the most...Dave Chappelle of course. Andy Kaufmann and Robin Williams are great too. George Carlin is classic too. I like Mitch Hedberg, but I think he's overated. Good, but not as great as people make him out to be. The one-liners thing is funny, it gets better as the show goes on, but I think if he didn't die he wouldn't be as famous. John Belushi is another comedian I really like, he's my style.
      I'd say that could be true.. I was into Hedberg about 2 years before he died, and I never noticed this many people having him as their #1. It's cool though, that just means there's a lot of people with a good sense of humor these days.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Stephen Lynch, Dave Chappelle, Lewis Black, Daniel Tosh, Brian Posehn, Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan, Dmitri Martin, Zack Galifinakis, Ricky Gerviase, Kyle Dunnigan.

Anyone like Kyle Dunnigan? I loved his looping machine bit. haha.

http://comedians.comedycentral.com/k...n---lame-story

I cant stand Attell, Dunham, Stanhope, Mencia, Reagan, the redneck guys, Caliendo, and Lopez...among others.
        Me either. That is the most annoying **** of all time. It's just.. not funny..

Comment

Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin are not funny. I'd rather listen to Dane Cook than either of them, and I don't like Dane Cook. I will never understand what people see in those two.

Comment

Jeff Dunham is so over-rated, I mean I get how he can be funny... to little kids.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin are not funny. I'd rather listen to Dane Cook than either of them, and I don't like Dane Cook. I will never understand what people see in those two.
              I watched a Demetri Martin special on CC last week and I thought it was funny. It wasn't hilarious but it made me chuckle some.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Someone I left off my list earlier...

Boy I love me some Norm MacDonald.

Comment

Lewis Black is hysterical. Chris Tucker's old stuff is funny, he's just a funny person. Dave Chapelle is my absolute favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                    George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Jim Norton, Lewis Black, and Demetri Martin
                    Superb list. Bill Hicks is a comic god, just below Carlin and Pryor.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Carlin
                      Hedgeberg
                      Hicks
                      Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        1a) Mitch Hedberg
                        1b) Richard Pryor

Everyone Else: Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Stephen Wright, Eddie Murphy, Mort Sahl, Redd Foxx, Steve Martin, Zach Galifianakis, and Andy Kaufman..

Going outside of Stand Up stuff.. I love Groucho Marx.
                        One of my favorites, don't know how I forgot him. My friend's dad got to meet him, I'm so jealous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QoyQ...eature=related
                        Last edited by nrk; 02-15-2009, 03:13 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

I don't really like Demitri Martin very much.. I don't know why. He just always has this look on his face that annoys me. Like he's expecting everyone to laugh at his joke or something.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Stephen Lynch, Dave Chappelle, Lewis Black, Daniel Tosh, Brian Posehn, Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan, Dmitri Martin, Zack Galifinakis, Ricky Gerviase, Kyle Dunnigan.

Anyone like Kyle Dunnigan? I loved his looping machine bit. haha.

http://comedians.comedycentral.com/k...n---lame-story

I cant stand Attell, Dunham, Stanhope, Mencia, Reagan, the redneck guys, Caliendo, and Lopez...among others.
                            The loop was funny, but his whole routine is nowhere near the greatest.

As for Demetri and Mitch, it's just something you either love or don't think is funny at all. Me and my friend can quote Demetri Martin jokes all day long and still laugh.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information