Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    How does that work?
    I have actually bought food from Amazon before. Nothing perishable, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      I won't buy jerseys from anywhere but eBay.
      Yea I get authentic jerseys for $50 on ebay.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I've had someone not send an item once, but paypal gave me all my money back, so it wasn't much of a problem.

Ebay will drain your bank account. Be forewarned.

Comment

I have boughten a lot from ebay, I just bought a Ralph Lauren hat, it just got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            I've had someone not send an item once, but paypal gave me all my money back, so it wasn't much of a problem.

Ebay will drain your bank account. Be forewarned.
            As in they have excess charges or I'll become addicted?

In any case, this forum I'm at for SFIV have all been buying for these people and I guess the only suppliers are in China (since they don't make SEGAs anymore) and they've all said that it's been fine. So hopefully it's not like that one person said. If it is, I'll fly to China and slay his family.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I buy all my jerseys on ebay.
              I have many authentic ones, such as Peyton Manning, Colston, Ovechkin, Lynch, Straka, McGahee, Willie Parker, and more.

I bought MNF tickets this past year for the game between Buffalo/Cleveland.
              The person I bought them from never sent them, and did the same thing to about 30 other people after me. (luckily I got my money back, but many others didn't, as he made out with thousands of dollars)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I've only bought a few things on EBay. Nothing big.. a Shirt, a couple DVD's and a couple CD's.. Nothing bad ever happened to me.

Comment

I have just discovered Amazon and their private sellers. I know I'm late but, damn I just bought 8 dvds for $40. Awesome. I always knew about Amazon but, never actually checked it out until recently.

As for ebay...I've only had one bad experience. I bought two 8X10 photos for my dad, one of Joe Namath, the other of Dan Fouts. Anyway, the guy said he'd ship them together and he never sent the Namath one. I found out later that the guy ripped some people off in similar fashion later on. I was the first, though I guess so, his feedback didnt warn me any. It's not like they cost a lot but, it was still a dick move. Other than that, I've had all good experiences.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Two things:
                    1) read the comments about the seller
                    2) dont post your bid until the latest possible time you can

Personally, I use Amazon's used items thing because if you never get it, after a certain point, Amazon will pay you a refund.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Amazon can actually be better because, you're not actually bidding. Some dude sets the price of a dvd at $1.50 and that's what you pay. Pretty gnarly. I suggest buying used dvds on there...A lot of the time you'll end up spending more on shipping (which is set by Amazon) then you would on the dvd itself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Amazon can actually be better because, you're not actually bidding. Some dude sets the price of a dvd at $1.50 and that's what you pay. Pretty gnarly. I suggest buying used dvds on there...A lot of the time you'll end up spending more on shipping (which is set by Amazon) then you would on the dvd itself.
                        Oh I agree, DVDs/CDs/Blu-Rays should be looked at on Amazon. But you aren't going to be finding a quality used projector or something on there.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          I buy all my jerseys on ebay.
                          I have many authentic ones, such as Peyton Manning, Colston, Ovechkin, Lynch, Straka, McGahee, Willie Parker, and more.

I bought MNF tickets this past year for the game between Buffalo/Cleveland.
                          The person I bought them from never sent them, and did the same thing to about 30 other people after me. (luckily I got my money back, but many others didn't, as he made out with thousands of dollars)
                          I bought mine off of ticket exchange and about 20 other people had the same seats. I got in the Ralph though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I didn't actually have to bid. I just ended up paying a set amount. But I guess we'll see. If it doesn't end up coming out right maybe I can buy a knife on eBay as well.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                              As in they have excess charges or I'll become addicted?
                              The latter.

Comment

Fine since everyone else is listing what the bought, I will as well.

LA Clippers Landyard - Only 3 bucks and I was bored at work. It was a steal cause I still use it.
                                Aaron Kampman and Ryan Grant authentics
                                Oakleys - they were legit and cost nothing to what I would pay in store.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information