No announcement yet.

eBay experiences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my actual ebay experience really is just this one time where i decided not to keep bidding on this super-rare mario comic that ran in nintendo power in the early 90's, when it got above $60

i have regretted it ever since

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
      my actual ebay experience really is just this one time where i decided not to keep bidding on this super-rare mario comic that ran in nintendo power in the early 90's, when it got above $60

i have regretted it ever since
      Your nerdy actions have warranted my respect.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I've bought books off ebay, and a phone. That's about it.

Comment

Always check the ratings and read the reviews, I dont buy much (like 10 things or so a year) and I have never had any problems. Be wary of the things you get from China though, they are usually incredible cheaply made, I got a laptop cord for $10(instead of like 89 at CC), and it only lasted for about 3 months. Always use the most recent posted and buy it now filters if you are looking for a deal, as I caught Madden 09 a week after it came out for almost half price with shipping.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

NEVER buy or sell anything from Nigerians.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
              Always check the ratings and read the reviews, I dont buy much (like 10 things or so a year) and I have never had any problems. Be wary of the things you get from China though, they are usually incredible cheaply made, I got a laptop cord for $10(instead of like 89 at CC), and it only lasted for about 3 months. Always use the most recent posted and buy it now filters if you are looking for a deal, as I caught Madden 09 a week after it came out for almost half price with shipping.
              Get that sort of stuff from newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. Both of them sell barely above wholesale price.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

OK, but what about selling stuff on ebay? Has anyone had any experience with that?

Or how about selling stuff through Amazon? Anyone do that?
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Oh hell. Already addicted. I'm in like 12 auctions.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                    Oh hell. Already addicted. I'm in like 12 auctions.
                    lol, been there done that.:)

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                      OK, but what about selling stuff on ebay? Has anyone had any experience with that?

Or how about selling stuff through Amazon? Anyone do that?
                      I have some experience with it which is why I say never sell to Nigerians. They buy something do some paypal crap and stiff you in the end. Other than that it works fine you get your check/ money order then you send the product. OFC you have to pay E-bay but yeah.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information