eBay experiences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay experiences?

So I've never bought anything on eBay before but I just got Street Fighter IV and those arcade sticks or whatever are ridiculously overpriced so I instead got two SEGA USB controllers for like $24 each. It's coming all the way from China but the guy had a good rating or whatever that means. So anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has had experiences with eBay before so that my fears can either be put to rest or intensified.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

ebay killed my dog

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

My brother is an ebay addict. He spends hours on end bidding on sports cards. He loves it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

eBay once took advantage of me when I was drunk. It may have roofied me.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Nothing but excellent experiences. I buy everything from food, clothes, gadgets, groceries, electronics, and hats.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            Nothing but excellent experiences. I buy everything from food.......groceries,
            How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              How does that work?
              Haha, JK, I just wanted to see if anyone would catch it. Nice work.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

I have bought a couple of Packers jerseys on eBay. They were the best quality ever and brand new, also wayyyy underpriced. Got Kampman and Grant for $70 combined.

Comment

They are usually pretty good. Although you have to look out for a couple of jerks out there.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

I've bought stuff there before. If they have a good rating, go for it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Never had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                        So I've never bought anything on eBay before but I just got Street Fighter IV and those arcade sticks or whatever are ridiculously overpriced so I instead got two SEGA USB controllers for like $24 each. It's coming all the way from China but the guy had a good rating or whatever that means. So anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has had experiences with eBay before so that my fears can either be put to rest or intensified.
                        IDK about the validity of those controllers, since they're from China. Most of the sellers from China sell fakes. I purchased a 2gig memory stick from a seller from China and it was a fake. The seller also had a super high rating, but a fake and inflated one. The controllers will work, maybe a little worse than normal, but nothing noticeable, just they may not be authentic.
                        Last edited by JeffSamardzijaIRISH; 02-17-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I've had good experiences, but I generally stick inside the US.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Just make sure your buying from a guy that has 99% feedback and higher and you should be fine.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I won't buy jerseys from anywhere but eBay.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information