Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accepted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What are yall counting for your tuition? State of Florida schools are like 125 a credit hour, and with fee's and what not a semester ends up being around 2000 dollars. I guess yall are doing full years, that fits with the guy going to UF. Tennessee guy, are you out of state or is that how much it is in the state of Tennessee.

    Comment


    • #17
      My books for just the winter quarter were supposed to be over $1,000. It's disgusting.

      Comment


      • #18
        just be glad you dont have to get art supplies

        bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          Christ, a new Kinesiology book might cost $150 when I was at NSU. I bought mine used and maybe spent $350 a semester for all my stuff.
          Sam Houston was dirt cheap. Here it's pretty low cost for the quality of education.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #20
            Those college book-stores are taking yall for a ride. Do what I did. Find someone who is taking the course and plans on selling their books back. Pay them more then what the book-store buys them back for, but less then what you would pay for them. Most Profs. will tell you in advance if they plan on using the same text.




            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              Those college book-stores are taking yall for a ride. Do what I did. Find someone who is taking the course and plans on selling their books back. Pay them more then what the book-store buys them back for, but less then what you would pay for them. Most Profs. will tell you in advance if they plan on using the same text.
              That's what a lot of people do here. Facebook Marketplace ftw!

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #22


                Accepted: Transfer Student
                Stern School of Business

                Tuition: $36,686
                Room: Looking for non school affiliated housing ($1750/month)
                Books: $1,278

                Drastically overpaying for my education: priceless



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Room: Looking for non school affiliated housing ($1750/month)
                  WHAT!? That's insane.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well it is New York.
                    .......

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      WHAT!? That's insane.
                      I'm looking in Brooklyn Heights. It's a nice area



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        I'm looking in Brooklyn Heights. It's a nice area
                        Hooray debt! Why not in one of their dorms? Wouldn't that be cheaper?

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          For that much every month, the supper's wife better suck my ****.




                          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            People in AZ complain about tuition costing them $5,000 a year as an in-state student. They have no idea how bad it is outside of their backyard.


                            Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              People in AZ complain about tuition costing them $5,000 a year as an in-state student. They have no idea how bad it is outside of their backyard.
                              It's about 4500 here (tops) for 15 hours. It depends on what school you are going to here. Business school is the most expensive but still waaaaay cheaper than UT for a every so slightly lower-ranked education.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Hooray debt! Why not in one of their dorms? Wouldn't that be cheaper?
                                It would be but I'll be staying in NY through the summer anyways for work. Also I own a cat.

                                I'm going to be paying back student loans until i'm 72



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information