Accepted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I looked and it's about $3900 a semester for tuition and fees if you are taking 15 hours at Texas A&M. Cost of living here in College Station is pretty damn cheap. I think living here costs about 11k a year in tuition, fees, housing and food (if you are off campus).

When I went to SHSU that number was half of what it is here haha.
    It is $2,500 a semester at the 3 Arizona universities for in-state students...

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Is where it's at! NM students have a deal. Its $2300 for in state and $7500 for me for out of state. Come to think of it, in state students can graduate on less money from NMSU than it will cost Fisch for one semester at NYU.
      Last edited by jayceheathman; 02-18-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        It is $2,500 a semester at the 3 Arizona universities for in-state students...
        yes and there are a lot less people going to those schools from in-state

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          15 hours a semester as a non-resident is like 8k a semester in tuition and fees haha.
          University of Minnesota ( where I go) is more than that for resident I believe.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            sounds like you are getting ripped off

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              Those college book-stores are taking yall for a ride. Do what I did. Find someone who is taking the course and plans on selling their books back. Pay them more then what the book-store buys them back for, but less then what you would pay for them. Most Profs. will tell you in advance if they plan on using the same text.
              When I was at Southeastern LA University I didn't have to buy books except when I got into the 300-400 level courses. For the rest of the time we had a textbook rental place which made things uber-cheap.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Congrats Staubach. You the man.

But dude, please tell me you made the book total up or something. I don't think I spent that much on books total until like the second semester of my sophomore year.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

I'm heading up to Columbia next year (if all goes as planned) and it's going to be around $40,000 a year (only going for hopefully 2 years). I'll get some financial aid, scholarships, etc but yea not looking forward to those student loans.

That's what I get for going to an Arts school though lol.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Most likely JuCo for me next year.

Best case scenario, start my freshman year at juco (cost would be around $3500), get a scholarship at a D-I school (cause I plan on dominating), and transfer to that other school before my 2nd semester.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Two years of Tyrod Taylor and 3 ( i hope) years of Darren Evans
                      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        My friend and I were talking about going, seriously. I'm a big Gopher fan, it's a good school, and frankly I love the Twin Cities. We both got in but it's too far from Buffalo.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

congrats, I have a few friends that go there, and I know they have a great time.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

I think I paid around 1500 for books this year.

College sucks don't waste you time. :p

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              I think I paid around 1500 for books this year.

College sucks don't waste you time. :p
                              What kind of books are you buying? The most expensive books i've ever bought run you about 200 bucks, maybe. If you're taking 7 classes, i guess that makes sense, but geez.

You all should use half.com... save yourself a ton of cash.

Comment

10 classes, so 150 a book, engineering/science/math books/comp programs(even really underpriced than normal) are ridiculous.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information