• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gameplaya2435 View Post

I'm headed to Clemson

Nice, I looked there.
    thanks man pretty ppumped

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Not to mention I don't pay full price at U of M :)

Now if i could only get a deal at University of Wisconsin. Now that's a good school. ;)

University of Wisconsin, greatest combination of academics, athletics and social life of any university in America. Mark it down. Also, thinking about going to the U of M for my MBA. Ranked around #30 or so for MBA programs so we'll see.

Comment

• The one thing I really like about Whitewater, textbook rental. All the expensive books we would have to buy we are able to rent. I went from spending a couple hundred a semester to spending about 50.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• I live in Europe and I pay €1,500 a year for my school. Oh and the government hands me €95 a month and I get free public transit for the next 4 years. Did I mention all this is without borrowing a cent? That's right, unless I screw up my education I don't need to pay back a dime. I do have the option to take out a loan from the government though, interest-free.

Europe is awesome.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
            University of Wisconsin, greatest combination of academics, athletics and social life of any university in America. Mark it down. Also, thinking about going to the U of M for my MBA. Ranked around #30 or so for MBA programs so we'll see.
            I don't know, Texas might have it beat. UT has athletics and social life beat(having partied at both schools, they would be tied, but the girls at UT are much better than the girls at UW. Texas girls are the absolute hottest of anywhere in the nation, plus they don't have to be bundled up 6 months out of the year.) Academics are UW by a slim margin, probably the margin that UT has social life.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
              Carlson business school?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Carlson business school?
                Yes, Carlson is currently in the 2nd Tier for MBA programs (generally 30-40) but has been ranked around 29-30 in years past. As an overall undergraduate university, however, U of M doesn't quite stack up as high (generally around 75).

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                  I don't know, Texas might have it beat. UT has athletics and social life beat(having partied at both schools, they would be tied, but the girls at UT are much better than the girls at UW. Texas girls are the absolute hottest of anywhere in the nation, plus they don't have to be bundled up 6 months out of the year.) Academics are UW by a slim margin, probably the margin that UT has social life.
                  THat's a fair comparison. I've always like UT. However, the academics aren't quite as close as you think. UT's so difficult to get into because the entire state of Texas applies so basically nobody from outside of the state can get in. But Austin as a great college town, no doubt, would love to visit sometime (also a really good MBA program).

Comment

• Wow, semi-violent riots on NYU campus. Sweet

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I'll be heading to...

Committed in September. Applied ED as a recruit, pumped to head up in the fall. I'm the only true fullback(read: not just a 210 or so pound runningback) they'll have I think so hopefully I'll see some playing time frosh year. As long as we beat Harvard I'll be happy.

Go green!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information