Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birmingham AL HS basketball brawl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Birmingham AL HS basketball brawl

    http://www.wsfa.com/global/Category....clipId=3457272

    Crazy, if you can watch it until the end because it isn't over when it looks to be. It was a one game playoff between two rivals that turned very ugly towards the end.
    Last edited by Don Vito; 02-18-2009, 03:28 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
    http://www.wsfa.com/global/Category....clipId=3457272

    Crazy, if you can watch it until the end because it isn't over when it looks to be. It was a one game playoff between two rivals that turned very ugly towards the end.
    This is bad no doubt, but as long as nobody is seriously injured or shot, which has happened a couple times in Chicago this year, it could be worse.

    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

    Comment


    • #3
      I wonder what the hell started it all.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

      Comment


      • #4
        Probably a hard foul or an ongoing thing between the two teams previous to this game

        Comment


        • #5
          All I got to ask is where are the adults and security guards. I mean it looked like a big game and big area where they would have some type of security. Terrible to see this type of stuff.



          Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

          Comment


          • #6
            Ah, the south, where girls even fight in a Brawl.

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Ah, the south, where girls even fight in a Brawl.
              yeah thats what i found funny in the start of the video.

              Comment


              • #8
                That was an Over-Reaction.

                How do you post youtube videos? lol

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwTJ08lb73Q

                :)
                Last edited by holt_bruce81; 02-18-2009, 02:54 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I love big brawls!! I enjoyed that. Also it is not just the south where girls fight they do in Baltimore also :)
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                  John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                    I love big brawls!! I enjoyed that. Also it is not just the south where girls fight they do in Baltimore also :)
                    Except they have shanks and cocaine :(

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      Except they have shanks and cocaine :(
                      lol hahahahahahh +rep for that
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                      John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Honestly, I was hoping/expecting for more violence then that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The video is unavailable...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Video was unavailable for me too, but if you take like 2 seconds to scroll down the working link is right below it.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information