Not Human or not from Earth?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Anything not human that is on Earth.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
        Personally I'm afraid of a mix between the dark and burglars.. I mean if I find someone who is about to rob me in the dark I'd pee my pants.
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        Same here, other things are losing someone close to me, and drowning.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          Pennywise the Clown

I thought I was the only one. I'm still scared of the basement because of that bastard clown.

Oh yeah, Planes. Very scared of planes.
          Last edited by TitleTown088; 02-21-2009, 11:01 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I hate spiders and just about any flying insect.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Throwing up. Huge fear, I've only thrown up twice (due to sickness) in the last 10 years and I remember the exact date of them. They were quick flus, over in about 8 hours, but still for some unexplainable reason I nearly fear it. It's pretty comical to me because I can't explain why I fear it.

Also since I saw A Beautiful Mind, I fear randomly throughout the day "What if my whole life--including NFLDC---was a figment of my imagination?". Then I spite my mind for creating Todd McShay.

Drowning.

Flying. On an airplane of course, if I could really fly, I'd be a happy boy. Then again, carbon emissions would probably cause me to die about 25 years earlier. I'd go on MSN.com and see "Flying Man Dead at 55", though I wouldn't be able to go online when dead.

Aging. Not like 17 to 19. Like until 88.

Rick Santorrum.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

i always afraid when im in frankfurt, that some homeless guy is gonna pull a needle and just give u aids

Comment

Spiders!!
                  And I guess dying alone is pretty scary

Comment

Also if I played football I'd be scared of Julius Peppers and Ted Hendricks (back in the day of course)
                    for me it would be brandon jacobs

Sig by BoneKrusher
                    Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Im scared of clowns. The ******* are always smiling. Nobody should be that happy. Nobody.

And not so much a fear, but I ******* hate socks. They are so uncomfortable. I love flip flops and sandals and not wearing shoes at all. **** socks. I hate them.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        I thought I was the only one. I'm still scared of the basement because of that bastard clown.

Oh yeah, Planes. Very scared of planes.
                        How could you think you're the only one? Pennywise was/is terrifying.

Then it's spiders, bees, the Bills leaving Buffalo, South American waters, etc.

Comment

I can put up with most spiders, but those small fast ones scare the **** out of me.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
                            Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.'

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              How could you think you're the only one? Pennywise was/is terrifying.

Then it's spiders, bees, the Bills leaving Buffalo, South American waters, etc.
                              I guess I figured most people on here aren't old enough to remember the IT.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I used to be so scared of needles, until i started getting blood work every 3 months. So needles dont bother me that much.

So only major thing i can think of right now is im homophobic, i just heard way too much from a guy who was telling one of their "stories" im scarred for life.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information