X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what you get for using Vista.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      It wasn't your brother. Do you have a window recovery disk? If not, do you have a computer that you can download windows? If you have a second computer, download windows(however you want, I won't go into how because it will get me in trouble for illegal activity.) Burn it onto a DVD and start your comp with it, and reinstall windows. TaDa, your computer now works.
      I'm not sure if this is the windows recovery disk, but I have a windows operating system disk that says "ALREADY INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER". I put that in and it doesn't work, just brings me to a default windows screen(Teal with the Vista theme) and nothing pops up but my mouse.

Comment

Well I've said it once sounds like your ******, time to send it back to Dell..

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
          Anyway that I can fix it? Or will I have to send it to Dell?

If its under warranty then you're better off sending it to Dell. If the hard drive crashed it will need to be replaced so let them foot the bill.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

delete Sys32

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              delete Sys32
              i was about to say the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                i was about to say the same thing
                How? I can't get past the first load screen where I can choose setup/boot menu.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  Usually the missing file would be fixed by a simple repair with the os disc in but I dont have much experience with fixing vista equipped pc's.
                  most vista computers have the recovery disk stuck on another part of the partition of the harddrive these days.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information