• click

which one should i see

fast to furuius 3
    click
    or others

none, but Click if you have 2

Comment

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10003677-click/

Wow, and I was looking forward to seeing this.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Fast and the Furious: Tokyo whatever looks ridiculous.

Click looks interesting.

Comment

click definitly

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Click has Adam Sandler and The Fast and the Furious has some horse guy from an old disney movie. I went with Click.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Click has some funny parts in commercials, but its also a Disney movie, and most new Disney movies blow. FF has really hot asian chicks according to CGF and others on this site. I would go with Click though since it has the one and only Christopher Walken.

Comment

Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
                Click has some funny parts in commercials, but its also a Disney movie, and most new Disney movies blow. FF has really hot asian chicks according to CGF and others on this site. I would go with Click though since it has the one and only Christopher Walken.
                Dammit, Click is made by Disney?!?!? Now I definitely won't be going to see it.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Me and my girl went and seen click today. It was funny but its kinda mushy too. I liked it and i would recomend seeing it especially if ur going with a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                    What's wrong with Disney? I mean they are partners with pixar, so it's all good. Neither of the two movies do anything for me at all, so I'd say neither.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
                      What's wrong with Disney? I mean they are partners with pixar, so it's all good. Neither of the two movies do anything for me at all, so I'd say neither.
                      Kiddy comedy.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
                        Everything made by Disney nowadays has to be mushy and cliche. What happened to the time when Disney movies were dark and cartoonishly evil?!

Comment

Click is not a Disney movie........There is no way Sandler and Walken do a Disney movie.

Comment

ESPN is a disney company

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                              Click is not a Disney movie........There is no way Sandler and Walken do a Disney movie.
                              Sandler has a kid now, once people have a kid, here comes the Disney movies!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information